[DBTech] DragonByte Credits

[DBTech] DragonByte Credits [Paid] 5.0.3

No permission to buy ($14.95)
here is a suggestion, that is very needed (in our case at least, that users protest a lot about it) :
  • we added "Download" event and when users download an attachment, a few credits get decreased from their wallet. But it would be great if when user clicked on the attachment to download, a popup would come and say "you will be charged for x credits if you download it. do you accept?" and if clicked "YES" then the file be downloaded. (now, most of the users, specially new members, click on attachments and when they get alert about the credits that is decreased from their wallet, they get shocked and contact us about it that they didn't know it)
I also received a lot of request asking to set special credit amount for special attachments (for example we set to charge 2 credits for each download. but for some special attachment we want to set special amount, like 15 credits. and when users downloaded that special attachment, then be charged for 15 credits)

Thanks

When you add a new post, only the "Post Amount" gets given (or charged). When you edit a post, the previous event is undone and then re-applied, just in case you have the "Word Amount" (or whatever the setting is called) configured.

This is working as intended, and cannot be changed.

Fillip

I haven't read through all of the discussion section and didn't find this explained(may have missed it), but is there an event that will trigger x amount of cash added to a members account when they update their account, like become a supporting member? If so, how is that determined or where is that added in, on the usergroup editing side or the DragonBytes side?

I haven't read through all of the discussion section and didn't find this explained(may have missed it), but is there an event that will trigger x amount of cash added to a members account when they update their account, like become a supporting member? If so, how is that determined or where is that added in, on the usergroup editing side or the DragonBytes side?
You can integrate DragonByte Donate with DragonByte Credits, but I don't believe there's such a feature in the Credits mod alone.

Fillip

You can integrate DragonByte Donate with DragonByte Credits, but I don't believe there's such a feature in the Credits mod alone.

Fillip

So there isn't a setting that I can put in so cash is automatically put into the users account when the become a supporting member? It would have to be done manually?

For example, I have 3 tiers for supporting member.

1st Tier supporting member will get $500 vcash instantly when their account was updated after they have paid.

So there isn't a setting that I can put in so cash is automatically put into the users account when the become a supporting member? It would have to be done manually?
That's correct. Without a mod like DB Donate to handle the process of upgrading to a support tier, there's no way of automatically deposit cash into their accounts.

Fillip

how to hide all these events from member in their alert preferences?

DBC.png

Just wondering if there is a way to reset all points to zero ?

Was doing some testing and the default birthday event got triggered which I have since removed. :)

All good, found the BETA rebuild option with the Reset option!

Last edited:
this error came up 4 times in my server logs last night, any idea whats wrong?

ErrorException: Undefined index: credits_1 - library/DBTech/Credits/Model/Event.php:480
Code:
#0 /home/ga/public_html/library/DBTech/Credits/Model/Event.php(480): XenForo_Application::handlePhpError(8, 'Undefined index...', '/home/ga/...', 480, Array)
#1 /home/ga/public_html/library/DBTech/Credits/Model/Event/Thread.php(18): DBTech_Credits_Model_Event->trigger('thread', 424795, NULL, true, Array)
#2 /home/ga/public_html/library/DBTech/Credits/XenForo/DataWriter/Discussion/Thread.php(80): DBTech_Credits_Model_Event_Thread->undo(424795, 302, '')
#3 /home/ga/public_html/library/XenForo/DataWriter/Discussion.php(747): DBTech_Credits_XenForo_DataWriter_Discussion_Thread->_discussionPreDelete()
#4 /home/ga/public_html/library/XenForo/DataWriter.php(1815): XenForo_DataWriter_Discussion->_preDelete()
#5 /home/ga/public_html/library/XenForo/DataWriter.php(1783): XenForo_DataWriter->preDelete()
#6 /home/ga/public_html/library/XenForo/Deferred/ThreadDelete.php(55): XenForo_DataWriter->delete()
#7 /home/gal/public_html/library/XenForo/Model/Deferred.php(295): XenForo_Deferred_ThreadDelete->execute(Array, Array, 7.99999785423, '')
#8 /home/ga/public_html/library/XenForo/Model/Deferred.php(429): XenForo_Model_Deferred->runDeferred(Array, 7.99999785423, '', false)
#9 /home/ga/public_html/library/XenForo/Model/Deferred.php(374): XenForo_Model_Deferred->_runInternal(Array, NULL, '', false)
#10 /home/ga/public_html/library/XenForo/ControllerAdmin/Tools.php(159): XenForo_Model_Deferred->run(true, NULL, '', false)
#11 /home/ga/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(351): XenForo_ControllerAdmin_Tools->actionRunDeferred()
#12 /home/ga/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(134): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
#13 /home/ga/public_html/admin.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#14 {main}

That's correct. Without a mod like DB Donate to handle the process of upgrading to a support tier, there's no way of automatically deposit cash into their accounts.

Fillip

So I would have to bypass the XF subscription payment method and go with the DB Donate route for members to get vcash to automatically be added to their account?

So I would have to bypass the XF subscription payment method and go with the DB Donate route for members to get vcash to automatically be added to their account?
Correct, this mod does not integrate with XF's paid subscriptions model at this time.

Fillip

So I am 100% on this, when the user donates through DB Donate, I can have his account automatically move to an new user group with "x" vcash added to their account? So I can still name it Supporting Member, but its going through your DB donate rather then XF's subscription setup?

Last edited:
So I am 100% on this, when the user donates through DB Donate, I can have his account automatically move to an new user group with "x" vcash added to their account? So I can still name it Supporting Member, but its going through your DB donate rather then XF's subscription setup?
Sorry, it seems like I was mistaken. I don't believe there's a way to automatically add X amount of credits to a user account when they change into a new user group.

Sorry :(

Fillip

Hello!

When I try to donate to someone, they don't get the notification that I've donated to them. Any solution on how to fix that problem?

@DragonByte Tech

Any plan to add a feature to change price of some attachments to a different value? for example now it is set to charge user for 2 credits when they download attachment. but some attachments are special and we want to set 10 credits for them. but its not possible (waiting for it from aug 15 2015)

Similar behavior is added to Reply event, where we can set different credit for replying to special Threads by adding Thread ID in "Event Trigger Specific Settings" tab. but hope to see it in attachment too. the result will be something like this:
attach.webp

Thanks

Hello!

When I try to donate to someone, they don't get the notification that I've donated to them. Any solution on how to fix that problem?
Are you referring to the Donate event? Did you enable the Transaction Alert option both globally and in the event?

Any plan to add a feature to change price of some attachments to a different value? for example now it is set to charge user for 2 credits when they download attachment. but some attachments are special and we want to set 10 credits for them.
Considering how complex this would be, for limited value, there are no plans to add that feature at this time, sorry.

Fillip

Top Bottom