[DBTech] DragonByte Credits

[DBTech] DragonByte Credits [Paid] 5.0.3

No permission to buy ($14.95)
So i can get the money for my birthday every day again while chaning the date of birth?
You should not allow users to change their date of birth.

What is about interest and taxes? How can i take them in percent, please?
7S8CjLn.png

That is a 1% interest. Use 0.10 for 10%, etc.

Again my question, please.
I don't have any additional information to provide at this time.

What means "reverted" for a birthday?
That is generic language that is re-used for every event, it does not apply in this case.

Fillip

Thank you.
I try to understand now /model/event/something to see what is happen with this special events like taxes or interests.

If i am right both take the amount of money at the moment of triggering, right?
So people could try to get rid of money at the end of the month to save taxes.
Or hold money for a special day to have more interest.

Interest is something you get for money that you have; maybe i should do it dayly to have a more correct interest.

Tax is something you maybe should pay only for new money and not for old one.
Or maybe we have to taxes; one for the amount you have; one for the amount you get new.

I think here we should have more complex methods.

Lets think about monopoly. It is possible to add "event tickets"?
Is it possible to add an event for every day with a chance of 1% to happen to a single user?

I have set up a daily taxation now with 1% and set up a taxation user to collect the money. At the list of transactions i still see from username to username instead of from username to taxation username.

I think here we should have more complex methods.
We have no plans of expanding the Interest or Taxation feature to be an 1:1 model of real-world banking functionality, that is outside the scope of this product.

Lets think about monopoly. It is possible to add "event tickets"?
Sorry, I don't understand the question. If you want to give credits to users via a coupon code, you can do this with the Redeem event.

Is it possible to add an event for every day with a chance of 1% to happen to a single user?
No such functionality exists at this time, sorry.

Fillip

I'm trying to integrate "post ratings" addon with credits.
I take 10 credits from user for positive vote and negative vote.
The problem is that user can still vote even if he has 0 credits on balance.

It works fine with "like" system. User is getting modal window with "Sorry, you need 10 Gold to like this post."

Is there any way to solve this problem?

I can't seem to be able to add money to a user manually. When I try, it simply won't save the change.

Are there some settings I should check for before I try this again?

Feature: [BETA] Rebuild feature still are not added to 4.0.0 Gold ? only accessible via admin.php?dbtech-credits/rebuild while the feature is in beta?

With this link : admin.php?dbtech-credits/rebuild not showing Feature: New Rebuild Options: Avatar, MediaGallery Rate, MediaGallery Rated, Purchase, Registration, Sticky, XenResource Rate, XenResource Rated

14865504d4004ae5a195000fc6389c4f.png

User Management field are not showing.

f3b56e5bc0de484e88e20155f41de7ad.png

Feature: [BETA] Rebuild feature still are not added to 4.0.0 Gold ? only accessible via admin.php?dbtech-credits/rebuild while the feature is in beta?

With this link : admin.php?dbtech-credits/rebuild not showing Feature: New Rebuild Options: Avatar, MediaGallery Rate, MediaGallery Rated, Purchase, Registration, Sticky, XenResource Rate, XenResource Rated

14865504d4004ae5a195000fc6389c4f.png

User Management field are not showing.

f3b56e5bc0de484e88e20155f41de7ad.png
Have the same issue. Are you also having an issue where credit changes aren't updating after you save them?

I wish for Dragonbyte credits to be visible in the profile instead of "trophy points." In fact, I wish that dragonbyte credits are awarded by trophies instead of "trophy points." How do I do that?

we added event for adding tag, but it seems it doesn't work for tagging in add-ons? I added a media and added 6 tags to it, but no credit gained.

I have this error with xf 1.5.13 & credits 4.0.0

Server Error Logs
  1. Delete...
    Undefined index: credits_1 3 minutes ago - library/DBTech/Credits/Model/Event.php:480

Error Info

ErrorException: Undefined index: credits_1 - library/DBTech/Credits/Model/Event.php:480
Generated By: Darx, 1 minute ago
Stack Trace
#0 /home/***/public_html/library/DBTech/Credits/Model/Event.php(480): XenForo_Application::handlePhpError(8, 'Undefined index...', '/home/***/p...', 480, Array)
#1 /home/***/public_html/library/DBTech/Credits/Model/Event/Daily.php(18): DBTech_Credits_Model_Event->trigger('daily', 1, '', false, Array)
#2 /home/***/public_html/library/DBTech/Credits/XenForo/EventListener/VisitorSetup.php(50): DBTech_Credits_Model_Event_Daily->apply(1, 1491534000, 1, '')
#3 [internal function]: DBTech_Credits_XenForo_EventListener_VisitorSetup::listen(Object(DBTech_Credits_XenForo_Visitor))
#4 /home/***/public_html/library/XenForo/CodeEvent.php(90): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)
#5 /home/***/public_html/library/XenForo/Visitor.php(477): XenForo_CodeEvent::fire('visitor_setup', Array)
#6 /home/***/public_html/library/XenForo/Session.php(274): XenForo_Visitor::setup(1, Array)
#7 /home/***/public_html/library/XenForo/Controller.php(293): XenForo_Session::startPublicSession(Object(Zend_Controller_Request_Http))
#8 /home/***/public_html/library/XenForo/Controller.php(306): XenForo_Controller->_setupSession('Index')
#9 /home/***/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(350): XenForo_Controller->preDispatch('Index', 'XenForo_Control...')
#10 /home/***/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(134): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
#11 /home/***/public_html/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#12 {main}
Request State
array(3) {
["url"] => string(29) "https://www.games4arcade.com/"
["_GET"] => array(0) {
}
["_POST"] => array(0) {
}
}

Top Bottom