[DBTech] DragonByte Credits

[DBTech] DragonByte Credits [Paid] 5.0.3

No permission to buy ($14.95)
Suggestion:
  • when creating an event for "Download", we can choose forum. So we can define different Downloads with different Credits amount for different forum. Is so good. But there is something important missed. Choosing Prefix. In order to keep things need and prevent having lots of forums, we created prefixes for each forum. Each forum has multiple prefixes that they had to be forums but now they are prefixes. If they were forums, we could set different credit amount for them for downloading attachments. But now that they are prefixes we can't do so. If you add CHOOSING PREFIX to Download event, it solves a big problem. (this way we can set charge 10 credit when downloading attachment from a post in Forum-A with Prefix-A and charge 20 for Forum-A but with Prefix-B)
Hope to see it soon (for xf1)

Hi,

Is there a way to stop content even trigger if user don't have enough credits? Maybe redirect him to buy credits with Paypal.

One more thing, I was playing with settings and now when a thread gets deleted the user don't lose earned credits, but for posting is still working.here.webp

Is there a way to stop content even trigger if user don't have enough credits? Maybe redirect him to buy credits with Paypal.
That depends on the event trigger. If you go to Manage Event Triggers, all events marked as "cancelable" will be stopped if the user doesn't have enough credits.

One more thing, I was playing with settings and now when a thread gets deleted the user don't lose earned credits, but for posting is still working.View attachment 151384
Is this physical deletion or soft deletion?

Fillip

That depends on the event trigger. If you go to Manage Event Triggers, all events marked as "cancelable" will be stopped if the user doesn't have enough credits.

Is this physical deletion or soft deletion?

Fillip

The content even is cancelable, but is not stopping, what is the problem?

Is permanent delete, IDK what I'm doing wrong.

Could ALL above be, just because I don't have latest xenforo version?

It's content event.
That makes absolutely no sense, are you saying that if someone puts [CHARGE=5]Something.[/CHARGE] in a post, even people without 5 credits in whatever currency you configured in the "Charge Content Currency" setting can still buy and view the content?

No-one else has reported this, so if this is the case this would be a problem unique to your forum.

Fillip

I upgraded to latest xenforo version, will uninstall and install the credits addon again and see if the problems are solved, either way will let you know.

I upgraded to latest xenforo version, will uninstall and install the credits addon again and see if the problems are solved, either way will let you know.
Do not do that, this is not a bug. You have allowed negative credits, which means that users will never be stopped from spending credits they don't have.

Please change your currency settings to no longer allow negative credits.

Fillip

Done that before, same thing, just is not showing the negative balance, it shows 0, but the user still access the content without credits. Now I'm in the process of installing the addon. Will update soon. Will apply your setting too again.

Done that before, same thing, just is not showing the negative balance, it shows 0, but the user still access the content without credits. Now I'm in the process of installing the addon. Will update soon. Will apply your setting too again.
There's 3 levels; Prevent negative, allow negative but display 0, allow negative. The first setting (prevent) is the only one that will stop users buying content they cannot afford.

Fillip

There's 3 levels; Prevent negative, allow negative but display 0, allow negative. The first setting (prevent) is the only one that will stop users buying content they cannot afford.

Fillip
Sorry for my late reply, I lost internet connection, out of sudden here start snowing, so...., I cannot see Prevent nergative, I see "Reset to 0 when negative" and choose that, now you go and try buy, same stuff. What I'm doing wrong?

Sorry for my late reply, I lost internet connection, out of sudden here start snowing, so...., I cannot see Prevent nergative, I see "Reset to 0 when negative" and choose that, now you go and try buy, same stuff. What I'm doing wrong?
Can you try resetting your credits to 0 before trying again, so you're not starting with a negative? If that works, it could indicate there being an issue when changing the setting midway through.

Fillip

Can you try resetting your credits to 0 before trying again, so you're not starting with a negative? If that works, it could indicate there being an issue when changing the setting midway through.

Fillip
I created a fresh account, 0 coins, same bug, can buy but no credits, the "Reset to 0 when negative" is chosen. What is the problem?

Top Bottom