[DBTech] DragonByte Credits

[DBTech] DragonByte Credits [Paid] 5.0.3

No permission to buy ($14.95)
Yes, I can.

antitheft1.webp

A second account bought the item. I raised the chance for success to 70% to test, and was able to steal from the user with the item.

Anywhere else I should be looking? Thanks for the quick response! Love the software so far.

ETA: Would it matter than it's the admin account doing the stealing?

I tried it with an expiry and without...

thief2.webp

Question: Do I need to set something for "Access Criteria"? Currently, I have nothing selected, but I also tried "User is Logged in."

thief3.webp

thief4.webp

thief5.webp

thief6.webp

Last edited:
A second account bought the item. I raised the chance for success to 70% to test, and was able to steal from the user with the item.
If you check that user's record in the database, what is the value of the dbtech_shop_immunity column?

Also, wrapping CHARGE around an ATTACH doesn't seem to work? As intended?
I think so. The problem would be that the attachment BBCode is rendered differently when viewing the post compared to when posting it, which causes issues.

Fillip

If you check that user's record in the database, what is the value of the dbtech_shop_immunity column?

thief9.webp

I think so. The problem would be that the attachment BBCode is rendered differently when viewing the post compared to when posting it, which causes issues.

Fillip

Cool. I'm an author, so I wanted to "charge" members of the forum a certain amount of gold to see a cover reveal for an upcoming book. Not a biggie, but it would be cool.

Also, if you're taking feature requests, would be cool to have trophies for "Steal" and "Bank"...Thanks!

ETA: Another one. ;) Any chance of changing the notification for steal attempts so that it's a variable? Like 50% of the time you'll notice that someone attempted to steal? And tie an event to it so I can create items that increase your chance of noticing steals. Thanks!

ETA2: How hard would it be to display TOTAL GOLD OF ALL MEMBERS on the site somewhere? Maybe cache the calculation and only update occasionally?

Last edited:
I think I see the issue, I'll post back when a fix is available :)

Fillip

Perfect. Waiting anxiously. ;)

I'd love to chat sometime about paying you for adding new features to credits/shops.

My forum is taking off like a rocket after four days, and they LOVE the gold/steal features. They've been giving me good ideas left and right. Let me know if you're interested in this at all. I don't have a huge budget, but I'm willing to pay. Thanks again.

BUG? If you change the price of an item, the abilities of the items bought at the original price don't seem to work. Still testing this one.

ETA: Yeah, after user did a sellback and bought again, it worked as expected.

Last edited:
Just now I'm focusing on making all our XF mods compatible with XF2, so I can't really work on adding any new features just now :(

Fillip

Okay, cool. I noticed the XF2 in my travels online tonight. Good to hear you're already working on updating!

I'll keep a list for later in the year. ;)

Really cool add-ons. Keep up the great work.

Okay, looks like for a hotfix i just upload the files and don't run the upgrade script?

ETA: I downloaded 5.4.0 from your site, but I'm not sure on the stops for a Hotfix...

This says to not upload files just run XML

https://xenaddons.com/threads/installing-initial-configuration.63/#post-4919

And this says a hotfix is just upload the files

https://xenforo.com/community/resources/8wr-xenmedio-media-pro.1716/update?update=19483

This is a HOTFIX, so if you already have 1.6.8, you don't need to run the upgrade script, just upload the files.

Sorry, confused!

Last edited:
This is showing up on the steal page now. Gonna roll it back...

This page isn’t working

litrpgforum.com is currently unable to handle this request.

HTTP ERROR 500

Top Bottom