[DBTech] DragonByte Credits

[DBTech] DragonByte Credits [Paid] 5.0.3

No permission to buy ($14.95)
@DragonByte Tech

is there any plan to let us set which file types to be counted for Download event trigger? (we set to charge 1 credit for each attachment download. but we don't want to charge for images)

is there any plan to let us set which file types to be counted for Download event trigger? (we set to charge 1 credit for each attachment download. but we don't want to charge for images)
Two new options have been added to the Download and Downloaded events:

Included Extensions
If you wish for this event to only apply to certain file extensions, enter a comma-separated list.
Example: jpg,jpeg,png​

Excluded Extensions
If you wish for this event to NOT apply to certain file extensions, enter a comma-separated list.
Example: jpg,jpeg,png​

Fillip

I am looking for an add-on to this:

1. Give small points for user-activity like posting, answering, beeing online every day ...
2. Give points manually to a user from admin (maybe to solve with transfer from admin to user?)
3. Maybe buy some nice virtual things for the user itself and for other users (i like someone and spend him flowers)
4. Only use these rules i want. (Maybe no points for uploads) or points for a new avatar only one time in a month.
Probably these are standards for all credit-systems.

And i need a connection to real life like:

Imagine we have a cinema and offer tickets.
A user should use 1000 points to buy a ticket. Maybe he will have a code to print out and automatically 1000 points less.
Maybe this is to special, so i can do it manually:
Send a private message with a code for entrance, take 1000 points from the user-account?

You can do all of that with both DB Shop and DB Credits, with some configuration required. For #4, in order to make sure events can only occur once a month, you need to edit the event settings and set the frequency limiting there :)

Fillip

I haven't read through all of the discussion section and didn't find this explained(may have missed it), but is there an event that will trigger x amount of cash added to a members account when they update their account, like become a supporting member? If so, how is that determined or where is that added in, on the usergroup editing side or the DragonBytes side?

After watching it for an hour, i have some questions, please:

When i watch the transactions i see at the moment only Post and Thread, i get points for writing and loose points when post or thread are
crossed out. But i dont see for what i got points or loose them. So i would like to see have a link to the thread or post.
And finally i dont understand why the admin loose so many points, for what and why?

I have Posts: Minimum Characters 200 and Post Negation Amount 5 plus Character Negation Amount 0.01.

This means i loose points when i write a post with less than 200 chars?

Some things i dont understand also:

What is "paycheck"? A payment for an employee? So i can pass a Mod 100 every month? Ok.

Revive means to write in an old thread?

Donate and transfer are the same, but with different meanings?

And Redeem is to get something? But it is done? Can i sell a code for example? ow i pass this code to an user?

Can i define my own events? There are a lot of addons where people do something and i like to pass points for that also.

Finally i dont find the "stealing".

For what we use currencies? Some for the mods, some for users?

Some for virtual things, some for real cash? Something like this?

How can i install a real world money-system.

I want to start with 100.000 points. People will pay taxes, system will have interest.
So the money grows slowly. But we can give only what we have. If the user "bank" is out of money nothing will happen, we will have a crisis. Then the community has to see what we do (and i how they behave).

I can read now at the transcation page:

post target Admin source Admin

But this makes no sense, when i win or loose money.
If i am the bank (that would be ok) i should win 5 by loosing 5, so i never get anything from myself or get and loose in the same time.

Is it possible to have a "bank"-user?
Is it possible to set the amount of money?
I want to have an economy with always the same money.
We have taxes, we have interest, but at the end of a year we have a zero.

I miss a button or a mysql to reset the system, but not the rules.
I empty the transaction table, but there are more infos somewhere.
The "crash"-button should be a part of the script, i think.

And finally i dont understand why the admin loose so many points, for what and why?
I can't answer that without a screenshot, sorry.

I have Posts: Minimum Characters 200 and Post Negation Amount 5 plus Character Negation Amount 0.01.

This means i loose points when i write a post with less than 200 chars?
No. It means no posts under 200 characters will grant points, and it means you lose 5 credits plus 0.01 credits per word when the post has been deleted.

What is "paycheck"? A payment for an employee? So i can pass a Mod 100 every month? Ok.
Yes.

Revive means to write in an old thread?
Yes.

Donate and transfer are the same, but with different meanings?
No. Transfer is used if you have two currencies defined, and you want to let users convert from one currency to another.

And Redeem is to get something? But it is done? Can i sell a code for example? ow i pass this code to an user?
Yes, you can give the user the coupon code to redeem.

Can i define my own events?
You can add new events based on the event triggers in the system, but you cannot add new event triggers.

Finally i dont find the "stealing".
This is a feature of DB Shop, not DB Credits.

For what we use currencies?
Currencies can be used by DB Shop.

Some for virtual things, some for real cash? Something like this?
You can sell currency for real world money via the Purchase event.

Is it possible to have a "bank"-user?
Is it possible to set the amount of money?
I want to have an economy with always the same money.
We have taxes, we have interest, but at the end of a year we have a zero.
Sorry, I don't understand any of this, can you clarify please?

Fillip

I miss a BANK.
If a user Ben gets points you write:

Target: Ben / Source: Ben

Better would be: Target: Ben / Source: Bank

Or if you losse points:
Target: Bank / Source: Ben

There should be a BANK, a User as Bank, maybe more than one Banks. :)

And we should choose if we have a real world system (Banks can produce money be a click on their PC) or if want to have a Bank (like with Gold-Standard), where the amount of money is fix.

I start with 100.000 Points for the Bank, now we can use this money.
The amount will stay always like this 100.000 till an admin change it (or users produce points with real money?)

I love this feature and hope you can realize it.

1. One (more!?) user(s) as a bank.
2. Amount of money is fix (plus real money points or added by admin)

Interest
Growing the value of your currency over time.

I dont understand the fields here, sorry.

I have 100 Dollar und get 1% in a month; so i should set up 1% and one time in 86400*30 seconds.

Why i need forums for?

Interest Amount plus Random is a fixed value (more or less) for someone with 100.000 or only 10$ ?

For what we use Currency Amount and max min currency?

It seems that my users loose points for editing posts. How can i make a difference between deleting through an admin/mod or editing through a mod or editing through an user?

Someone writes stupid things, i delete the post, he loose points.
I have the need to correct a post, the user should loose points.
I want to change a post, nothing should happen.
A user corrects spelling, nothing should happen.

Can i solve this?

And it seems that INSERT post and UPDATE post do the same?

Shure.
But it should make a difference if i add (mysql insert) a post or edit it (mysql update), right?
How can i make this difference, please?

Shure.
But it should make a difference if i add (mysql insert) a post or edit it (mysql update), right?
How can i make this difference, please?
When you add a new post, only the "Post Amount" gets given (or charged). When you edit a post, the previous event is undone and then re-applied, just in case you have the "Word Amount" (or whatever the setting is called) configured.

This is working as intended, and cannot be changed.

Fillip

Top Bottom