Current Litigation

They announce the beta of XenForo, and get a law suit.
Now they've announced the stable release for tomorrow.
Lets hope for a better evening tonight huh!

Yeah I'm holding my breath on the same issue... Like, hoping the judge doesn't acquiesce to an IB injunction motion, which motion I'd kind of expect to be filed today or tomorrow. There, I said it... Oh and of course IB claiming that their filing it on Mar 7 or 8 would just be a coincidence. Ah maybe they could then get nailed for perjury.

Hoping for the best of course, but wouldn't be surprised. I mean IB seems to be just about out of arrows in their quiver.

What a surprising coincidence that IB would choose today to serve their first Part 18 request for information on us after months of the UK action being quiet! Who'd have thought it? :rolleyes:

I would use a word to describe them but unfortunately it is not for these forums. Chin up, head down (crack on with the release) and show those that need to see it the middle finger I reckon.

What a surprising coincidence that IB would choose today to serve their first Part 18 request for information on us after months of the UK action being quiet! Who'd have thought it? :rolleyes:

I nearly gagged with laughter when I read this.

Wow... just wow... so pathetic :LOL:

The actions of a sad, and somewhat desparate, group - who, quite frankly, should just simply admit defeat and let everyone get on with the business of developing forums software. They had their chance to come up with some cracking new software and they blew it.

Hell, they even had a chance to listen to your ideas and have some of this great software in their own stable. Numpties. Fancy not capitalising on all that talent??!!!

Regardless of what the courts decide, you've won. You've set up shop, opened for business, and got a whole flood of customers buying into xF; and today you're getting the first stable version of xF out-the-door!!! (y)

xF is a shining example of what you can do when you remove the corporate shackles and let programmers do what they do best.

Cheers,
Shaun :D

The actions of a sad, and somewhat desparate, group - who, quite frankly, should just simply admit defeat and let everyone get on with the business of developing forums software. They had their chance to come up with some cracking new software and they blew it.

Hell, they even had a chance to listen to your ideas and have some of this great software in their own stable. Numpties. Fancy not capitalising on all that talent??!!!

Regardless of what the courts decide, you've won. You've set up shop, opened for business, and got a whole flood of customers buying into xF; and today you're getting the first stable version of xF out-the-door!!! (y)

xF is a shining example of what you can do when you remove the corporate shackles and let programmers do what they do best.

Cheers,
Shaun :D
I would not say better, totally agree !

Kier reminds me Hellboy from the movie with the same title. Evil is always trying to interfere. Let's see whose inter we will see first.

Top Bottom