Current Litigation

I'm surprised there still is a vB community. They're very lucky to have such loyal customers.
Don't confused happy to run vBulletin 3 customers with unhappy 'i invested too much already' vBulletin 4 customers. And don't forget if you sugarcoat something enough that new customers won't know any better.

It took time for vBulletin to gain ground via word of mouth and reputation. I am sure the opposite is true as well.

I'm surprised there still is a vB community. They're very lucky to have such loyal customers.

What should I say.. if there would be an alternative to vb3 which is as stable (not vb4) AND has the same features (not xenforo for the moment), I would change by end of the week. But I'm confident that xenforo will be ready within max. 12 months.

What should I say.. if there would be an alternative to vb3 which is as stable (not vb4) AND has the same features (not xenforo for the moment), I would change by end of the week. But I'm confident that xenforo will be ready within max. 12 months.

Put like this.

My site has been running vb from creation in 1 form or another, with custom, modified and unique addons made for it.

In the small time of testing xenforo I am so confident in it as a platform I have already invested upwards of $1500 on getting addons ported over, which, I will be releasing lite versions of free of charge here.

Vb4 will never do what we were told when we got suckered into buying it, and I dont care what IB says about vb5, I will not spend more money on a company that lied outright to it's customers.

Top Bottom