Current Litigation

This is not a copy of the lawsuit, those are copyright registration data, just one piece of evidence that is sent to the copyright office of the US government to let them know action is being taken, part of the stipulations to enforcing copyright law and policing your copyright, a requirement to keeping a copyrighted work from going public domain.

Just like Trademark holder is responsible for policing their own trademark, this is part of the law requiring the owner to take action or the work can become public domain if violations are not contested.

I just want to hop in and say I give huge respect to the entire XenForo team, thank you for all the hard work. That is all :)

The announcement from Kier and seeing some documents, IMHO, really squashes a lot of the nonsense beginning to circle, and I certainly feel quite a lot more comfortable hearing things from the horses mouth vs. around the web. From what was announced... this is clearly a tactical mission to drain XF financial resources and put strain on directors which all flows down to hindering the product.

XF... keep up the great work and keep your heads high, we all know this code is unique just from looking and seeing how it functions.

A second lawsuit... well... I haven't said anything in public (but will do so in due time...somewhere at a certain site where I were to be found for 9 years), but I keep it now to this:
http://xenforo.com/community/threads/happy-birthday-kier.7491/page-3#post-105726

Somehow this all feels almost like a terribly bad dream or something. So unreal. But like with all terrible dreams... reality will kick in sooner or later. It will sounds strange, but I wish the directors of Internet Brands much love. Because... they seem terribly out of touch with it.

Everything happens for a reason and if XenForo plays this game (because that is what it is) 'right', they will come out as winners, on many levels. Believe me.

The complaint is now in the open domain. I am currently digesting this 44-paged document. No, I will not release it - it contains very confidential information, I think should have been redacted.

The complaint is now in the open domain. I am currently digesting this 44-paged document. No, I will not release it - it contains very confidential information, I think should have been redacted.

Open Domain and Confidential do not go in the same sentence :D

If you arent going to share the information then its rather pointless discussing it in here.
True, but there are discussable parts. I'm just not sure how to approach this, in my jurisdiction, without placing distrust or, putting Kier/XenForo is a bad position.

Top Bottom