Current Litigation

So, are Aussies.

Some Aussies are beginning to show how sensitive they are when the POMs smash the Australia into tomorrow and retain the Ashes. :D

The Barmy Army, will out-sing, out drink and out-shag the Aussie people. :p

And you are using this post to tell me how Insensitive Aussies are :p

Erm.. cough.. tell me friend.. does the word Irony mean anything to you :p

:rofl:

And .. re the Cricket.....

Frankly my dear.. I don't give a damn :p

The Aussie Cricket team has been dead to me since that vile bogan Warne got involved and infested the team and culture with his boganistic ways.

The whole concept of it's just not Cricket is long lost on the current batch of them.

Well apart from the fact thats insulting to Americans (and you talk about bad manners !) - its also a strange thing to say as Im not American ....

My apologies, I assumed.. and of course we all know where that leads.

My point stands however, it is bad form in the least to persist when you have been asked not to.

The moral of this story – don’t take anything you read in such documents on face value, only time will tell.
Own experiences confirm this... legal docs are all about making something look like you have a case, not about actual facts though.

People should seriously not bother reading lodged documents... because all you're reading is the claims, not the facts. Put claims with the counter response, then you may have a party and get a more accurate snapshot.

Cricket.... An insect that lives in damp places and has enlarged rear legs for jumping?

Ok don't shoot me, I am not a team sport person, I am an individual sport person and pay no attention to American team sports much less those from other places.

I used to wear a T-shirt that said it was better to have Wrestled and lost than to have played basketball.

the POMs are going to smash Australia into tomorrow and retain the Ashes. :D
As much as I hate that... you are more than like right. The Australian cricket team sucks at the moment. They don't have the right combination, diversity and experience in the team now. Very young, inexperienced team. I don't expect much good out of the Australian cricket team for a couple of years since all the experience left... that takes time to get back.

Some one explained POM to me once but now I am lost.

I was thinking a POM had something to do with the Kiwis but I can't get the letters to work.

P: Pomerania, Pizza, Poker, Pug, Pasta, Portable, and so on.
O: Oval, Orange, Oh, Olive, October
M: Menacing, Marrow, Montague, Mall, Mint.

I can come up with anything that sounds very Kiwi out of POM.

Well I guess its a matter of opinion :) Either way, Im sure the site will step in if they want to.

Should they have to though? are we not all adults.. and further more Admins ourselves? surely a little self moderation is in order.

Some one explained POM to me once but now I am lost.

I was thinking a POM had something to do with the Kiwis but I can't get the letters to work.

P: Pomerania, Pizza, Poker, Pug, Pasta, Portable, and so on.
O: Oval, Orange, Oh, Olive, October
M: Menacing, Marrow, Montague, Mall, Mint.

I can come up with anything that sounds very Kiwi out of POM.
Its a nickname for British, used mainly in Australia and New Zealand - similar sort of thing to a Yank meaning American.

\\ but I wish the directors of Internet Brands much love. Because... they seem terribly out of touch with it.

I don't think they know what it means.... It must be a sad life to live each day without that feeling.

I guess Greed is replaced in for it.

Well I know a few people, who will for sure be going to Hell :D

I guess Greed is replaced in for it.
I can point you to my ex-wife about greed... divorced for years, I am remarried and she is nearly remarried, and she is now trying to come at me for more money again... (obviously needs more cosmetic work or some treatment)

Greed does stupid things to people. Sticking with litigation, looks like I will be putting her in court to get a judges ruling to stop her constant BS greedy behaviour that she is still pulling. That's greed + litigation... still on-topic :D

Top Bottom