Conversation Essentials

Conversation Essentials [Paid] 1.14.1

No permission to buy ($45.00)
  • Thread starter Thread starter Syndol
  • Start date Start date
@LuvMeSumZen The whole message is viewable via email so that would not help you.
If you are the conversation starter and the user you contacted is not a moderator then you can 'kick' them from the conversation which would be what you are looking for as that means the conversation will no longer appear in that user's inbox.

Okay I do have the kick option now. But it asked me for a reason. Is this going to send a notice to the member that they have been kicked? I hope that's not the case.

Feature Request
Add conversation edits log like in forum posts.

Actually I have 5 minutes edit-timer for my users. So they can't edit der conversationpost after 5 minutes anymore. This is to prevent "abusing" editing of old conversation messages and manipulate informations backwards. In threads this is "secured" by postedit-log from xf core, but I would like to have this in conversations too (probably with separate configurable log-auto-clean-timer "delete conv-log after x days").

I do not allow conversation edits for that reason. But mine is a trading forum so it's not usually just casual conversation but one involving money. An edit log would be ideal for my users too.

Would it be possible, that the staff (maybe permission based) can always see, when a conversation was read? We are sending warnings via conversation and would like to know if the users has read it or not. :)

Really? As far as i understand you can only disable the options completly. I would like to keep the ability for members to opt-out from the "last read info" but mods and admins should always see when a conversation was read.

Currently the privacy setting means just that regardless of who the viewer is.

Pre-sale Question?
I want to know if I can pre select Participant groups with url parameter?

Example:
hxxp://domain.com/conversations/add?togroup=mygroup&title=New conversation to group

Since there are no "global" groups and each group is created individually by each user for his or her own needs, having links include group names will not work for anyone other than the person who created said group.
For this reason links to start conversations do not support groups.

Since there are no "global" groups and each group is created individually by each user for his or her own needs, having links include group names will not work for anyone other than the person who created said group.
For this reason links to start conversations do not support groups.
Cool thanks for information.
I want all user can send Staffs (group) a conversation in one click. If you can develop it this would be great :)

In my opinion it would be cool, if there would be an option that the user can always contact a staff member, even though his inbox is full or he hasn't the rights to create a new conversation.

Hi,

in the ACP of this addon, there is the option to set up for the moderators and adminstrators a predefinded autoresponder after beeing absent for x days.

Is there a way taht I can exclude specific moderators and/or administratos from this? I do not want to let admins to use this autoresponders at all and one out of 5 moderators shall neither use the AR functionality.

How can I do this?

Top Bottom