Conversation Essentials

Conversation Essentials [Paid] 1.14.1

No permission to buy ($45.00)
  • Thread starter Thread starter Syndol
  • Start date Start date
I am facing a problem related to this add-on.
I bought it to prevent scammers from being able to contact many users in a short period of time and I realized that they can very easliy circumvent the limit by deleting sent conversations (but keeping them open for new replies).
Did anyone face the same problem ? Find any solutions ??
Many thanks for your help !!

How do I give moderators the ability to kick people from a conversation? My site has many multiple user comversations.

Also, the ability to prune conversation replies after x days without deleting the conversation would be helpful. We have several ongoing conversations with multiple users. Each lasts the entire football season.

Last edited:
How do I give moderators the ability to kick people from a conversation? My site has many multiple user comversations.
They need to be a member of the conversation, and you then need Conversation Improvements installed with the 'manage any conversation' permission set.

If you ever plan to use this add-on in XF2, leave the thing installed. Upgrade to XF2, and once this add-on has it's XF2 version released then upgrade it.

Now that the XF2 version of this is out, I'd like to ask if the upgrading the add-on to the XF2 one is expected to work fine for us as we are upgrading from XF 1.4 and Conversation Essentials version 1.2.5.

Please upgrade to the latest version of Conversation Essentials for XF1 first before upgrading XF2

Thanks. Are there different purchases for XF1 and XF2 versions? Or does one purchase ($45) give us access to both branches?

Top Bottom