Content Ratings

Content Ratings [Paid] 2.7.6

No permission to buy ($35.00)
This add-on adds a pile of functionality over stock reactions, the description page has a fairly large lists of things this add-on does

Does this addon work with the latest xf2.2? Installed, but nothing happen. No menu to config.
Haven't used this one personally, but the first question I would ask if I were any addon developer is: did you set all the necessary user group permissions? Also, I imagine there's some set up that needs to be done with your Smilies in the admin (under Content). Might be useful to look at all the images at the bottom of the Overview pane here.

Reactions: Xon
Haven't used this one personally, but the first question I would ask if I were any addon developer is: did you set all the necessary user group permissions? Also, I imagine there's some set up that needs to be done with your Smilies in the admin (under Content). Might be useful to look at all the images at the bottom of the Overview pane here.
Ohhh boy...so newbie here. Purchased the add-on
Brand new install of XenForo v2.2.13
Purchased/Downloaded Content Ratings 2.4.2 from Atelier Aphelion - (Should be compatible with my XenForo)
Installed Standard Library 1.18.4 (Per Author's recommendation)
Installed Content Rating Add-On...and I see nothing

Went through checked all the permissions...not seeing anything.

In the Related Section I see this:
  • Standard Library by Xon (free)
  • Content Ratings for XF2 Resource Manager (free, requires this add-on)
  • Content Ratings for XF2 Media Gallery (free, requires this add-on)
  • Content Ratings - Reports (free, requires this add-on)
  • Alert Improvements

What am I missing? Is there an install guide or a way to activate the addon?
If there's not one can author add one?
Any help, greatly appreciated -

@elw323 the features for this add-on are in 3 places:
  • Under "Content" => "Reactions" category support is extended and individual reaction types have more options.
  • Under "Groups & Permissions" => Group/User permissions, there are the following new permissions (filter by [CR] to find them all):
    • [CR] View reaction lists
    • [CR] View non-visible reactions
    • [CR] Remove others reactions
  • Under "Style properties" => "Content Reactions" there are a large number of options.

Not seeing it - Do you have any type of write up/wiki on what the add-on can do?

So, I don't see a list of options that say "Rating" on them like in the screen shots associated with the download?

I see very little reference to "Rating"... in the areas you mentioned.

If I shouldn't can you confirm that and possibly remove that from the Resource Download, so others aren't confused?

May be a permission issue, I created a new permission and made sure everything was checked yes. Not sure...

The title of the add-on is Content Rating, but I read a comment that said I could rate anything...

Really, I thought this add-on would allow my members to rate other members... Is that possible?

Not seeing it - Do you have any type of write up/wiki on what the add-on can do?

So, I don't see a list of options that say "Rating" on them like in the screen shots associated with the download?

I see very little reference to "Rating"... in the areas you mentioned.

If I shouldn't can you confirm that and possibly remove that from the Resource Download, so others aren't confused?

May be a permission issue, I created a new permission and made sure everything was checked yes. Not sure...

The title of the add-on is Content Rating, but I read a comment that said I could rate anything...

Really, I thought this add-on would allow my members to rate other members... Is that possible?
I think one or two of the images are outdated, that's all. The "Content ratings" you see in one image are under Content/Reactions now. Also, if you go into your style properties, you'll find a bunch of settings under "Content reactions."

Error: Template public:siropu_chat_conversation_message_row error: Method name must be a string src/addons/SV/ContentRatings/XF/Template/Templater.php:350

Code:
#0 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(1131): SV\ContentRatings\XF\Template\Templater->fnSvReactionsSummary(Object(SV\WarningImprovements\XF\Template\Templater), true, Array)
#1 internal_data/code_cache/templates/l2/s2/public/siropu_chat_conversation_message_row.php(40): XF\Template\Templater->func('reactions_summa...', Array)
#2 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(1654): XF\Template\Templater->{closure}(Object(SV\WarningImprovements\XF\Template\Templater), Array, NULL)
#3 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(1683): XF\Template\Templater->renderTemplate('siropu_chat_con...', Array)
#4 internal_data/code_cache/templates/l2/s2/public/siropu_chat_message_list.php(39): XF\Template\Templater->includeTemplate('public:siropu_c...', Array)
#5 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(827): XF\Template\Templater->{closure}(Object(SV\WarningImprovements\XF\Template\Templater), Array, NULL)
#6 internal_data/code_cache/templates/l2/s2/public/siropu_chat.php(628): XF\Template\Templater->callMacro('siropu_chat_mes...', 'conversation', Array, Array)
#7 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(1654): XF\Template\Templater->{closure}(Object(SV\WarningImprovements\XF\Template\Templater), Array, NULL)
#8 src/XF/Widget/WidgetRenderer.php(62): XF\Template\Templater->renderTemplate('siropu_chat', Array)
#9 src/XF/Widget/WidgetRenderer.php(67): XF\Widget\WidgetRenderer->render()
#10 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(1939): XF\Widget\WidgetRenderer->__toString()
#11 internal_data/code_cache/templates/l2/s2/public/forum_list.php(221): XF\Template\Templater->widgetPosition('siropu_chat_abo...', Array)
#12 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(1654): XF\Template\Templater->{closure}(Object(SV\WarningImprovements\XF\Template\Templater), Array, NULL)
#13 src/XF/Template/Template.php(24): XF\Template\Templater->renderTemplate('forum_list', Array)
#14 src/XF/Mvc/Renderer/Html.php(50): XF\Template\Template->render()
#15 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(460): XF\Mvc\Renderer\Html->renderView('XF:Forum\\Listin...', 'public:forum_li...', Array)
#16 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(442): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->renderView(Object(XF\Mvc\Renderer\Html), Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View))
#17 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(402): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->renderReply(Object(XF\Mvc\Renderer\Html), Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View))
#18 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(60): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->render(Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View), 'html')
#19 src/XF/App.php(2487): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run()
#20 src/XF.php(524): XF\App->run()
#21 index.php(20): XF::runApp('XF\\Pub\\App')
#22 {main}

Code:
array(4) {
  ["url"] => string(1) "/"
  ["referrer"] => string(49) "https://balkanforum.info/whats-new/posts/1072953/"
  ["_GET"] => array(0) {
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(0) {
  }
}
https://balkanforum.info/admin.php?logs/server-errors/265/delete

Is it possible to configure reactions for each node?

For example, in node 1 only reactions A and B can be used, in node 2 reactions C and D, and in node 3 reactions A and D.

Thx

Is it possible to configure reactions for each node?

For example, in node 1 only reactions A and B can be used, in node 2 reactions C and D, and in node 3 reactions A and D.

Thx
This add-on allows restricting reactions to be usable or not usable by forum:
1693133007826.webp

After upgrading to XF 2.2 and Content Ratings 2.5.3 / Content Ratings XFRM 2.1.0 -- When a user selects a reaction (clicks the 'thumbs up' for example) the reaction bar disappears. It does not reappear with the updated count until the page is reloaded. Is this intended behavior, or do I possibly have a conflict somewhere?

This add-on allows restricting reactions to be usable or not usable by forum:

Hi Xon!

I just bought the addon and would have a suggestion for future updates.

In the same way that you can exclude reactions on the first post, it would be nice to be able to have reactions that could only be used with the first post and no the rest. With my forum, for example, I use the first posts to identify books and the replies as user comments about those books. I wanted to use reactions that could only be used with books (first publications)

Thank you so much!

Last edited:
Top Bottom