Congratulations Chris Deeming and XenForo

I and undoubtedly lots of other people already knew that the Xenforo organisation is making a real commitment to the further development of Xenforo. This news illustrates that.
Taking on an employee is a big deal for a small organisation like Xenforo because the revenue has to be stable enough to guarantee that you can pay their wages every month. (I know because we have done the same at AVForums).
So this news also shows a level of confidence that the Xenforo team have in their product and its market.

Chris was the main developer for the addons we use at AVForums (most of them unreleased simply because he doesn't have the time to release them!), so I know from direct experience that Chris is a very capable coder. For example, given the spec for the AVForums Competitions addon (originally made by me for vB3), Chris 'Xenforoified' it, adding functionality and enhancing the UI.
This is indeed great news for Xenforo and all its customers.
Congratulations, Chris and the Xenforo team.

Last edited:
This is awesome and a wonderful decision! I really love the (former) XenMediaGallery, am a proud buyer of it, and highly appreciate the communication with Chris. Of course I use many more addons by him and am always happy with them.

Great work and congratulations, Chris!

Welcome and congratulations @Chris D
XenForo will be more stable with you (y)

I hope that your (now) official add-on will not be ruined by uninstalling another mod, like official resources add-on is.

Congratulations!

Your add-on made my forum a lot more interesting and exciting. I am happy to support it.

Thanks.

Top Bottom