Chris Deeming as Moderator?

In Slavik's case I actually think there is a conflict of interests but I assume that KAM have okayed it.

I did too, but Mike disagreed with me when I PM'd him in regards him being staff makes it look endorsed. At least now I know I wasn't being biased based on being a host myself.

Do we need another mod here? I have nothing against Chris - I respect him to amazing levels - but is this just a tempest in a teapot for no reason? I think our current mods are doing quite well and don't understand the sudden wish for more.

I love Chris, he is a wonderful help on the forums, and a genuinely nice person to boot! But I don't know if we need any more moderators right now.

If there was a vacancy however, then KAM would no doubt consider him, given the massive effort he has put into support here, but ultimately it is their decision.

Chris gets my vote as "Stirling Chap of the Year" though :D

Chris is awesome he contributes very much, he has moderator in his name!

@Forsaken I think forsaken should be moderator as well. DRE you are a good help to and all your contribution to Xenforo, you have great resources. I follow pretty much all your resources DRE.

While I know there aren't any staffings going on at XenForo at the moment, I think it would be lovely to have someone like Chris and Forsaken on the moderation team.

Oh hi :D

I wasn't actually going to respond to this, but I didn't want people to think I was ungrateful. I am truly humbled by all of the lovely comments in this thread. You're all far too kind... or drunk :cautious:

Thank you all :)

Oh hi :D

I wasn't actually going to respond to this, but I didn't want people to think I was ungrateful. I am truly humbled by all of the lovely comments in this thread. You're all far too kind... or drunk :cautious:

Thank you all :)

220px-Tool-hacksaw.jpg

You know what I mean :D

He should be a mod, he has contributed a lot towards the XF Community and it's members. Couldn't think of anybody more deserving of that role.

In Slavik's case I actually think there is a conflict of interests but I assume that KAM have okayed it.

I did too, but Mike disagreed with me when I PM'd him in regards him being staff makes it look endorsed. At least now I know I wasn't being biased based on being a host myself.

By that line of thought, no mod here would ever be able to offer a paid service? Should I stop refering people to Jake Bunce for paid conversions, because it is the same line of thought no?

I can see why there might be a perceived conflict of interest... But its not like im going to be touting it as an official XenForo endorsed hosting solution.

Top Bottom