XF 1.2 User as moderator without showing the moderator banner

snoopy5

Hi

in XF1.2.1 there is this option to not display a moderator as staff member. However, under the avatar, the banner for moderators is still showing.

I have this user as a registered user with a premium member ship and moderating as the two additional usergroups he is part of.

How do I have to chnage the settings, so that only the premum membership is showing, but not the moderator status?

snoopy5

Do you have a user group banner for the Moderating User group? Do you want more than one banner per user?
Hi

yes, I have also banners for the usergroup "moderating". But with this specific user, I do not want to show this banner. Only the other banner of his other usergroup (a premium membership) shall be visible.

Mike

XenForo developer
Staff member
You would need to modify the code to do that. The option is to not display the user as staff, which reflects the staff member banner, but not any group-defined banners.

snoopy5

@Jeremy

at the moment not.

@Mike

I rather would not like to change the code...

How can I duplicate 100% all settings of the moderators to a new usergroup and then put this member into that usergroup? I could the disable the banner for this new usergroup...

Jeremy

You'll need to duplicate the groups by hand. If you only want one user banner per user, uncheck the following option to highest display priority and place Premium Display > Moderator Display:
ACP -> Options -> User Options -> Allow Banner Stacking.