Congratulations Chris Deeming and XenForo

A big thanks to everyone involved in this because it will make XenForo even better in so many ways:
A great dev joins the XF team.
XFMG addons will start showing up.
Other addons will start supporting the gallery.
Tighter integration between forum and gallery.

I love it!

Wow, what a big move. Major congrats Chris, you're definitely one of the most hardworking devs on here and the quality of your work shines through in the huge array of add ons you've released. You deserve it. It's also great to hear someone so involved in the community is the next person brought on board the XF team.

You'll leave a big gap in the freelance dev market though. Hopefully it will help encourage new coders to get in the game.

Welcome to the table Chris...
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
Best commercial ever.

Last edited:
Well done @Chris D not only has xenforo gained a great gallery addone but also an even greater coder and someone who has always been willing to help out even when not his code.

Nice one Chris - congrats! :barefoot:

Good to see XF expanding its team too ... should mean we get more stuff to play with!

Bring it on!!! (y)

Congratulations Chris!

What a nice surprise to see this morning seeing XMG->XenForo Media Gallery email. Just goes to show your level of professionalism and skill as a developer. Can't wait to see what the future holds for XenForo and the team! Great decision bringing Chris in as a team member to expand the offerings of XenForo :)

As I posted on TAZ, I hope to see some development tutorials from Chris as he is very good at explaining how things work in great detail (y).

Fantastic! XMG is one impressive addon, as well as many other @Chris D addons. This is a great addition to the already forward-thinking Xenforo team. I look forward to great thing coming over the next few years!!

Congratulations! A well-deserved appointment. :)

This is fantastic news for XenForo customers, bringing on board such talent as Chris and a great product like XMG. There's a bright future ahead and I look forward to seeing what the strengthened team brings in XenForo 2.0. :D

Top Bottom