Chat by Siropu

Chat by Siropu [Paid] 1.25.1

No permission to buy (€29.99)
I am encountering an issue with the Font Awesome disable function. Font Awesome is already included everywhere, so I appreciate the function to not have a second FA call. But on chat popup the default call is not used so the chat editor buttons fail.
Please load FA buttons for chat popup so that buttons will not fail.

I am encountering an issue with the Font Awesome disable function. Font Awesome is already included everywhere, so I appreciate the function to not have a second FA call. But on chat popup the default call is not used so the chat editor buttons fail.
Please load FA buttons for chat popup so that buttons will not fail.

is that why i see this happen on TAZ with the chat popup?

Id like to add image carousel on my chat "page" where would i Insert this code or which template please?

<div class="section">
<xen:include template="xengallery_media_block">
<xen:set var="$blockPhrase">{xen:phrase GALLERY}</xen:set> // Use either {xen:phrase xengallery_new_media}, {xen:phrase xengallery_random_media} or your own custom title
<xen:set var="$blockId">XFMGMediaForumListSidebar</xen:set> // This can be changed but must be something unique.
<xen:set var="$type">rand</xen:set> // You can set this to 'rand' for a random selection.
<xen:set var="$items">9</xen:set> // Any number. Number of images that are visible in the slider.
<xen:set var="$limit">30</xen:set> // Any number. Number of images to be loaded (not all are visible).
<xen:set var="$slideWidth">160</xen:set> // This is the width of each slide in the slider. The slides may not be exactly this width due to responsive design resizing them dynamically.
<xen:set var="$categories">all</xen:set> // Use a comma separated list to display images from selected categories e.g. 2,3,5,7. Set to 'all' to include all categories, 0 to exclude
<xen:set var="$albums">1</xen:set> // Set to 1 to include images from albums, 0 to exclude
<xen:set var="$isSidebarBlock">1</xen:set> // Sets the styling so it will look like a sidebar block
<xen:set var="$captions">1</xen:set> // Set to 1 to show captions on hover, set to 0 to always hide.
<xen:set var="$noResponsive">1</xen:set> // Set to 0 for responsive, 1 for fixed. Responsive will show more images at a smaller size at narrower browser widths, fixed will keep the number of images set in $items at the same size whatever the browser width.
</xen:include>
</div>

Ahh, I see. Having the Enable Maximized Mode overrides this constraint on the pop up as well?
Maximized mode in All Pages mode, takes all the screen. In other modes is 400px;

@Alfa1, the problem is that the chat uses a custom page container. Go to "SIROPU_CHAT_CONTAINER" template and include FA code manually.
@HannahKang, try adding in "siropu_chat" template after this line:
Code:
<xen:if is="{$chatPage}">

@Alfa1, the problem is that the chat uses a custom page container. Go to "SIROPU_CHAT_CONTAINER" template and include FA code manually.
As this pertains to multiple sites (some of which outside my control) please add a conditional include of FA code into the template.

Hi @Siropu :D Very nice chat! Been using mchat for phpBB for a long time, but yours just knocks it straight out of the park!

My members would very much like to have coloured letters for the chat room that is active. Is this something I can do myself through editing template?

g8antli.png

You are welcome.
What messenger add-on? If you are referring to Nobita's add-on, it's a real-time private conversation chat.
I'm working on a private chat as well but it will take some time until release. :)

Glad you like it. :)

Try adding this in EXTRA.css:
Code:
#siropuChat .tabs li.active a {
    color: red !important;
}
I find that making the font-weight bold will do the trick best without being too intrusive. Please consider to make it default.

You are welcome.
What messenger add-on? If you are referring to Nobita's add-on, it's a real-time private conversation chat.
I'm working on a private chat as well but it will take some time until release. :)
Awesome! But private chat is already available through password protected rooms, so why make a new chat just for that?

It will be a complex 1-on-1 chat.
please like facebook chat, integrated in xf conversations, so I have same messages in messenger window like in conversations. like nobita's chat, but more polished and integrated. and with a clever mobile support.

it would be instant buy im dreaming of, because then I can finally replace my Arrowchat Third-Party Chat ;)

I am encountering a conflict between Showcase and Siropu Chat:
Siropu chat All Pages Display Mode does not overlap The Showcase Widget render 'Tile View'.
Showcase .thumbnailOverlay class will overlap .siropuChatAllPages class.
The same happens with AMS and UBS Widgets.

Top Bottom