Chat by Siropu

Chat by Siropu [Paid] 1.25.1

No permission to buy (€29.99)
Thanks for your fast reply. One more question. I have set rights to add unlimited Rooms, but how the heck (sry searching now for an Hour) can i add rooms?.
I don´t see any setting for that :cool:

Ah within the Pulldown. Man u got me ;) Have to look around a bit more before asking. Thanks for your patience ;) Love that Chat btw

Using embed mode and conditionals could work.
Something like this:
Code:
<xen:if is="{$visitor.user_id}">
<xen:callback class="Siropu_Chat_Callback" method="getChat" params="{xen:array 'room_id=0'}"></xen:callback>
<xen:else />
<xen:callback class="Siropu_Chat_Callback" method="getChat" params="{xen:array 'room_id=1'}"></xen:callback>
</xen:if>
What this does is, it includes the room 0 (General chat) for members and room 1 for guests. Depending on the permissions, users can join multiple rooms, but not guests because they can't have a session.

More information on embed mode in FAQ.

Using embed mode and conditionals could work.
Something like this:
Code:
<xen:callback class="Siropu_Chat_Callback" method="getChat" params="{xen:array 'room_id=0'}"></xen:callback>
<xen:callback class="Siropu_Chat_Callback" method="getChat" params="{xen:array 'room_id=1'}"></xen:callback>
What this does is, it includes the room 0 (General chat) for members and room 1 for guests. Depending on the permissions, users can join multiple rooms, but not guests because they can't have a session.

More information on embed mode in FAQ.
Thank you for quick response. Where do I put the code?

In the template you want it to show. For example in the template "ad_above_content". If you are using Widget Framework add-on, please see FAQ.
If you are placing the coed in the template I mentioned, it will display above the content of every page. If you want it to show only on forums list, use this code instead:

Code:
<xen:if is="{$contentTemplate} == 'forum_list'">
Also, make sure that in your chat admin options, you have set display mode to "Embed".

Hover over the edit/delete icon in rooms list and in the browser corner it will display the action URL with the room_id at the end.

Hover over the edit/delete icon in rooms list and in the browser corner it will display the action URL with the room_id at the end.
Thanks! :)

My ad_above_content looks like this now:
Code:
<xen:if hascontent="true">

<div class="{xen:if @uix_removeAdWrappers, 'section', 'sectionMain'} funbox">
    <div class="funboxWrapper">
    <xen:contentcheck>

<xen:if hascontent="true">
            <xen:contentcheck>
                <xen:hook name="ad_above_content" />

<xen:comment> PLACE YOUR ADVERTISEMENT CODE DIRECTLY BELOW </xen:comment>
  <xen:if is="{$contentTemplate} == 'forum_list'">
        <xen:callback class="Siropu_Chat_Callback" method="getChat" params="{xen:array 'room_id=6'}"></xen:callback>
            </xen:contentcheck>
        <xen:elseif is="{$visitor.is_admin} && @uix_previewAdPositions" />
            <div>{xen:phrase 'template'}: ad_above_content</div>

</xen:contentcheck>
    </div>
    </div>

But the chat is empty and when I write as a guest it does not show.

Test here: http://vikingsofdestiny.dk/

There seems to be an issues with custom rooms and guests in embed mode. I will see what I can do for the next release.

Allow you to set a limit on how often users in the chat room are allowed to send messages
Usage: /slow <seconds>
Like Twitch, you'd type /slow 20 and everyone can type a message every 20 seconds.

Hi. Is there a way to have the Text like the 2nd Sample in the Picture?
First shows how it actually is.

Attachments

• chat.webp
    chat.webp
    9 KB · Views: 7
Top Bottom