Chat by Siropu

Chat by Siropu [Paid] 1.25.1

No permission to buy (€29.99)
I'm not thinking about dice functionality at this point but who knows... Maybe in 2.0

You have no idea how much love would be heaped upon you if you added dice! The RPG community is aching for a way to have dice functionality as we run combats. Hopefully you do indeed add that--I'd be a happy GM!

how can i add a space under the chat so it matches the rest of my board...
Set bottom margin in chat style properties for "Container".
As for the console 404 not found error, are you sure is generated by the chat? Avatars are displayed using a native XF template function so I don't see why you would get that.

@Steel Hyaena, I will think about it. I'm not familiar with dice games so we'll see. If you don't mind, please send me a PM about how it should work.

I will look into it.

The top chatters list can only be reset manually.
There is an option called "Delete messages older than x days" that automatically deletes old messages. Set it to 0 to disable it.

My members are complaining that their message count in the 'top chatters' box sometimes goes down. Is this because we have "Delete messages older than x days" to 30 days, and the count is reduced when those are deleted?

If so, would it be possible to:

a) Count messages which have been deleted. We don't need to save the messages, but would like to maintain the counts.

OR

b) Have a setting to automatically reset the count each month (this would be preferred).

Is this because we have "Delete messages older than x days" to 30 days, and the count is reduced when those are deleted?
Yes. A and B would not work because you can't count messages that do not exists and resetting each month will make the "Last Month" option null because it will start counting from that day on.

How can i turn the text into black without interfering other colors of the chat ?

Attachments

• Selection_001.webp
    Selection_001.webp
    1.2 KB · Views: 7
Is chat style properties the same place one needs to be to make the text larger as well? (NVM, found it!)

Also, how does one make the media thumbnail smaller when someone posts a YouTube link into chat? It's hy00ge and so disruptive at its current size!

Last edited:
I was able to chang e my text size. Just searching for how to make the YouTube thumbnail about a third the size it is at the moment, LOL

In Appearance > Templates > EXTRA.CSS add this code:

Code:
.siropuChatMessage iframe {
    max-width: 50%;
}

@Siropu Is it possible o make a permission where a guest can see that people are chatting but not see the content of the chats? I think there was another chat program that allowed that....

Basically all chat content was blocked out like this: -----

Why did you allow Bot Messages to use HTML solely on the bot name and not in the chat message itself?
I mean in "/admin.php?chat-bot-messages"

Top Bottom