Chat by Siropu

Chat by Siropu [Paid] 1.25.1

No permission to buy (€29.99)
The chatter list does not appear here in full page mode. I can only see the chatter list icon while displayed in sidebar.

The chatter list does not appear here in full page mode.
What do you mean?

If you are using the sidebar display mode, the chatter list is displayed when the icon is clicked, but like I said before, the option to automatically join a user in the chat, works with the dedicated chat page only.

I need to display some widget on the sidebar in Chat page.
What is the template name to add to WidgetFramework if possible ?
Thanks

Server Error Log
Error Info
Exception: Slow query detected: 0.4489 seconds, /index.php?chat/refresh - library/SV/SlowQueryLogger/Profiler.php:51
Generated By: xxx, Yesterday at 11:03 PM
Stack Trace

#0 /library/Zend/Db/Statement.php(319): SV_SlowQueryLogger_Profiler->queryEnd(4)
#1 /library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php(479): Zend_Db_Statement->execute(Array)
#2 /library/XenForo/Model.php(219): Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query('\n\t\t\tSELECT\n\t\t\t\t...', Array, 2)
#3 /library/Siropu/Chat/Model.php(134): XenForo_Model->fetchAllKeyed('\n\t\t\tSELECT\n\t\t\t\t...', 'message_id')
#4 /library/Siropu/Chat/ControllerPublic/Chat.php(2437): Siropu_Chat_Model->getMessages(Array)
#5 /library/Siropu/Chat/ControllerPublic/Chat.php(1798): Siropu_Chat_ControllerPublic_Chat->_getChat(Array)
#6 /library/XenForo/FrontController.php(351): Siropu_Chat_ControllerPublic_Chat->actionRefresh()
#7 /library/XenForo/FrontController.php(134): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
#8 /index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#9 {main}

Request State

array(3) {
["url"] => string(51) "https://site.com/index.php?chat/refresh"
["_GET"] => array(1) {
["chat/refresh"] => string(0) ""
}
["_POST"] => array(16) {
["room_id"] => string(1) "0"
["user_rooms"] => array(5) {
[0] => string(6) "321109"
[1] => string(6) "320060"
[8] => string(6) "315947"
[9] => string(6) "310358"
[12] => string(6) "309098"
}
["last_id"] => string(6) "321109"
["activity_last_id"] => string(1) "0"
["activity_last_update"] => string(10) "1465852712"
["users_last_update"] => string(10) "1465854388"
["inverse"] => string(1) "0"
["hide_bot"] => string(1) "0"
["no_users"] => string(1) "0"
["show_ignored"] => string(1) "0"
["all_pages"] => string(1) "0"
["loading"] => string(1) "0"
["_xfRequestUri"] => string(6) "/chat/"
["_xfNoRedirect"] => string(1) "1"
["_xfToken"] => string(8) "********"
["_xfResponseType"] => string(4) "json"
}
}

Reactions: Xon
The queries are optimized and there are indexes for all where clauses. That error is generated for 5 joined rooms with apparently a big archive. How often do you get that? Also, how many messages you are displaying at a time?

Layout bug: When opening the chat in a Popup window and an "Ad" above the chat is present (in this case just plain text), the "tabs" for the rooms are not visible although the HTML code is present...

Bildschirmfoto 2016-06-14 um 11.40.10.webp

I think it has to do with the "top" property of the "siropuChatContent" class:

Bildschirmfoto 2016-06-14 um 11.45.39.webp

...adjusting it in the console to "top: 100px" for example...

Bildschirmfoto 2016-06-14 um 11.46.15.webp

...reveals the tabs again...

Bildschirmfoto 2016-06-14 um 11.46.02.webp

After testing, the above bug is true for both "Ads above Messages" and "Ads below Messages". All other positions are okay for Popup window mode.

Bildschirmfoto 2016-06-14 um 11.54.27.webp

Last edited:
The chat is getting getting better and better. Two suggestions for a next version:
  • The title of the page should only show "New messages" for messages from other users. In the moment also my own messages shows this on other tabs or windows.
  • A permission for "Keep session alive" would be great. Normal users didn't need this, but for my team this would be great.

Hello
Little CSS issue :

in fullpage mode : user arrow to select action is not visible :

2016-06-14 14_18_42-Paramètres.webp

No problem in "normal" chat page :

2016-06-14 14_19_31-Messagerie instantanée _ Le forum des portables Asus.webp

Anyway to fix this ?

Othe question : How to have the online chat user widget available on all the forum pages. Actually it is only displayed on the forum_list :

2016-06-14 14_28_31-Forums _ Le forum des portables Asus.webp

Thanks

Last edited:
The icon issue you are having doesn't exists on the default style so it has to do with the style you are using. Try adding this in siropu_chat template.

Code:
<xen:require css="xenforo_popup.css" />

For the widget, you need to use Widget Framework with embed mode to place it in other parts of the forum. Please see FAQ on how to achieve that.

Thanks for your time Siropu
Try adding this in siropu_chat template.
Sadly 'black arrow' does not display :
Code:
<xen:if is="{$chatFullPage}">
    <xen:require css="xenforo_popup.css" />
    <xen:require css="siropu_chat_full.css" />

Hi, for some reason the "new message window blink alert" stopped working a few updates back, is this something that only happens for me or is it a bug?

Nevermind just updated it and it was fixed.

Last edited:
I'm getting this error though
Code:
copy(/data/Siropu/Chat/Images/15760777df1ce3.jpg): failed to open stream: Permission denied - library/XenForo/Helper/File.php:253
when uploading images.

Oh and if I can suggest a feature, it would be awesome if one could click the upwards arrow key to edit the text message (without box popping up preferred) like how it is in skype.

@Maester Aemon, if the directories data/Siropu/Chat/Images/Thumb doesn't work with permission 755 you might need to set it to 777 for the upload to work.

To change the version string you need to use the debug mode.

Top Bottom