Chat by Siropu

Chat by Siropu [Paid] 1.25.1

No permission to buy (€29.99)
Ah didn't notice that.

Also, not sure if this is a bug or from my side but the "Link" tag submits

Siropu updated Chat by Siropu with a new update entry:

Improvements & Bug Fixes

Improvements
  • Added option to set custom keyword separator character for bot responses.
  • Added bot response priority to help prevent triggers for keywords that doesn't use "exact match" and are found in other bot responses.
  • Added user avatar for /me command when "Display user commands by chat bot" is disabled.
  • Added option to edit ads from front-end chat options.
  • Moderator/Admin permissions have been separated in a new interface: Chat Moderator Permissions

Read the rest of this update entry...

@Siropu i seem to be missing my user options now. not sure when this happened, but none of my users have the options to do things like turn notification sounds off:

question.webp

i've checked all the options and user permissions... did this get moved somewhere?

New Version upgraded very smooth. Thanks for the fixes.

One thing I think is still not fixed yet. The "Ads Below Messages" position is different on the chat page and the popup. On the chat page it actually is below messages... on the Popup Page it is above the messages. (See Thumbnails.)

Chat Main Page
chat_main.webp

Popup Window
chat_popup.webp

There seems to be a bug in mobile view.. If you have the chat editor on the bottom when somebody types a message it hides the first message beneath the editor so they cant see it.

Hey boss If i pay you a little could you integrate private messaging..? Im thinking like if you want to private message sombody there name clikc on there name and click pm then another box pops up next to the chatroom almost like another chatroom.. also could you add an option to whoever is logged in at my site automataclly gets put into the chatroom? please.

I agree this is also a good idea... He means can you make it integrate with tapatalk

I doubt this is possible or even worth Siropu's time, as Tapatalk is a an android/iOS app, so he'd have to get the Tapatalk company to code it into the app itself. Besides, Tapatalk is awful for so many reasons...

Could we get the option to show the specified bot on the list of chatters in the sidebar? Some of our IRC old timers miss that.

I don't see any chat anywhere says it's installed and I've set the chat perms for all groups to see it, id there something else I need to do or did I do something wrong?

Top Bottom