Chat by Siropu [Paid] 1.25.1

No permission to buy (€29.99)
Hello!

Bugs:

1)Older messages first does not work in the archive:
upload_2016-6-10_22-26-42.webp

2)Redirects to "General Chat"!

See:

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Hello, I'm trying to use a custom BBCode I made to give a random quote for the Bot to say at intervals (just a fun little thing), but nothing appears in the message

This is the HTML replacement:
Code:
<script type="text/javascript" src="http://nintybuzz.com/wp-content/themes/NB2016/quotes/rantex.php"></script>

siropu please.. tell me how i can get that bar at the bottom for chat thats like on your site... i need that.. how do I get that?

There seems to be a CSS bug: The admin class ".siropuChatAdmin" is a separate class, so the li object in the Chat is ".siropuChatBot.siropuChatAdmin" while for moderators it is ".siropuChatBotsiropuChatModerator" which brings some nasty layout differences. I think it should be ".siropuChatBot.siropuChatModerator" with ".siropuChatModerator" as a separate class like for the admins.

Just a reminder. if this has been missed yet.

Hello, I'm trying to use a custom BBCode I made to give a random quote for the Bot to say at intervals (just a fun little thing), but nothing appears in the message
For Bot Messages?

Is there a way to set a default room id for the iFrame embed?
There isn't.

Is there some way to rename "General Chat" that I'm missing?
Phrase: siropu_chat_room_general_name

siropu please.. tell me how i can get that bar at the bottom for chat thats like on your site... i need that.. how do I get that?
Use Display Mode "All Pages".

Just a reminder. if this has been missed yet.
It hasn't been missed.

Siropu, is it possible to use a smaller image size for gifs using the /giphy command? Their API allows it.

@Siropu this is a suggestion I recently got by a user that got a lot of thumbs up from our community.
Screen Shot 2016-06-12 at 9.26.06 PM.webp
Basically, a user with the appropriate group permissions would be able to set a custom join and leave message. This message would of course have to follow censorship and title restriction rules forum wide, and probably also have its own restricted word list.

The idea behind the suggestion is that our VIP users could go to a page to set their custom text. The text field could be a free-form text field with optional regex restrictions where a user can include the variable "%member% along with a statement.

For example, %member% has slithered into the room. This could be a paid feature suggestion if you take those.

Another suggestion from me.
Pressing the up key on the keyboard should load the last message, like in IRC. We all enjoy /giphy spam and this makes it easier.

Siropu... Could you make the chat bar at the bottom just pop out .. cause of now it annoys all my users because it drags the page all the way to the bottom for the chat to pop up.. they where working on a thread and when they got a message and opend the chat it slapped them all the way to the bottom of the page so after they sent there chat message they have to scroll up to the spot on the forum where they where watching. I think most members would agree here..

Also how did you make your chat rooms show up as tabs... like on your site? Mine only show the general room then i have to go to setting and click on join room to even see the other chat rooms

@RAHSTYLES, I don't understand what you mean by that. Please provide a test account to take a look. As for the tabs, there's a user group permission for it. "Join multiple rooms"

The timezone used for bot messages is the the guest timezone in your admin options. Is it set correctly?
Also, the messages are posted using XF's cron jobs which doesn't trigger automatically when no one doesn't browse the site at that time.

Top Bottom