Chat by Siropu

Chat by Siropu [Paid] 1.25.1

No permission to buy (€29.99)
How can the room settings selected upon "add room" be edited once it's been added? I can't find any link for it...
You have the option in the rooms list. Each room has the option to edit and delete.

When bot statuses are turned off, "/me" posts show without the users' avatars for some reason, which looks off.
When "Display user commands by chat bot" is disabled?

Is it possible to have the chat respect the privacy settings of a person? Some people want to hide they are online.
I don't know if it's ideal because users won't be able to see you in the chatters list but they can see you posting so it will be weird.

You have the option in the rooms list. Each room has the option to edit and delete.

Ah, I see. How does the "User Groups" selection when editing a room work exactly? Does it override all the other permissions and let only the ticked user groups join the room? Would be good to have some explanation of this on the page itself, just to be 100% sure.

When "Display user commands by chat bot" is disabled?

Yes. Avatars are shown everywhere, always, except when that is disabled, so for the sake of consistency I feel that avatars should display then too.

Last edited:
Hello,

I have a couple suggestions:
Would it be possible to add a way to add custom commands with permissions. I'm thinking it would be cool to add a bit more interactivity, and there could also be staff only ones which could give a public warning to members misbehaving e.g. /firstwarning @[username].
Could you also add the ability to allow tagging and the {name} function in bot messages? Just thinking of some useful and fun ways to use that :3
Finally, could you allow the text size BBCode? (and maybe custom codes too)

Last edited:
Hello Siropu How are you ?

I think , you can add easy ban button ( next to the message ) it' be very good :) and maybe you can add auto ban system for users using bad behavior :)

@Siropu for some reason when I click the Link button it shows me the normal overlay but then puts the IMG tags around it for some reason. Is this a known issue?

Small issue: the "X tagged you in a chat message." alert doesn't have the same padding left of the avatar as the default XF alerts, the avatar is stuck right to the left edge of the window.

there is no notification or sound when use /whisper command, firefox 47.0
It's working fine for me. Is the sound enabled for whispers?

Small issue: the "X tagged you in a chat message." alert doesn't have the same padding left of the avatar as the default XF alerts, the avatar is stuck right to the left edge of the window.
The HTML isn't changed, only a phrase is passed to the alert so I don't see how chat alerts can be different. I don't see any difference myself.

It's "enabled" in admin options, or in your chat settings? There is a new user group permission for changing the chat settings, have you enabled it?

It's "enabled" in admin options, or in your chat settings? There is a new user group permission for changing the chat settings, have you enabled it?
i am admin so all option are set to yes, and test it no sounds no notification, also no alert message on browser to, so stop ask me trivial question.

sound works now i manage to fix it when i do browser cache clean?but notification for whisper not works, and suggestion for option in admin panel, separate permission for admin/moderators and users, Chat Moderator Permissions and permissions bellow

Top Bottom