Chat 2 by Siropu

Chat 2 by Siropu [Paid] 2.3.4

No permission to buy (€29.99)
I am using XenForo v2.0.5 , please advise which in Chat2 which version would be compatible ? I have this addon license but not sure which one to download & install.

@khan786 It appears that the December 24, 2018 update is the last one for XF 2.0:

I am not sure what version that would be, as the oldest version I can see for download is 2.0.26 and that is XF 2.1 only.
I used this chat addon like a year ago but then I closed my site, I am back to XenForo and the latest XenForo verison I have and installed is v2.0.5 and now have doubt which version I should use of Chat 2 :(

Now you should be able to see more older versions. 2.0.18 is the last one for 2.0.x
Thanks a lot, yes I can see now 2.0.18 but why I can not download? It asks me to renew the license.
I should be able to download this version as this is the old version and I used it before, I understand I should not be able to download the new versions but the version I paid for I should be able to download anytime. Please advise

You can download the versions up until the end of the license expiration date so if a version has been released after your license has expired, you won't be able to download it.

You can download the versions up until the end of the license expiration date so if a version has been released after your license has expired, you won't be able to download it.
How I would know which version was my license up to ? Maybe that version will still work for my XF v2.0.5.

Updated today xenforo to 2.2.0 and your adddon to 2.1.18

Have now a bunch of this errors:

Code:
    ErrorException: Template error: Cannot call method dataSetCurrentEntityTemplate on a non-object (NULL) src/XF/Template/Templater.php:1150

Generiert von: Bricktop81 4 Oktober 2020 um 20:34

Stack-Trace

#0 [internal function]: XF\Template\Templater->handleTemplateError(512, 'Cannot call met...', '/var/www/html/p...', 1150, Array)
#1 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(1150): trigger_error('Cannot call met...', 512)
#2 internal_data/code_cache/templates/l2/s24/public/siropu_chat_room_message_row.php(10): XF\Template\Templater->method(NULL, 'dataSetCurrentE...', Array)
#3 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(1608): XF\Template\Templater->{closure}(Object(SV\StandardLib\XF\Template\Templater), Array, NULL)
#4 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(1637): XF\Template\Templater->renderTemplate('siropu_chat_roo...', Array)
#5 internal_data/code_cache/templates/l2/s24/public/siropu_chat_message_list.php(17): XF\Template\Templater->includeTemplate('public:siropu_c...', Array)
#6 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(798): XF\Template\Templater->{closure}(Object(SV\StandardLib\XF\Template\Templater), Array, NULL)
#7 internal_data/code_cache/templates/l2/s24/public/siropu_chat.php(579): XF\Template\Templater->callMacro('siropu_chat_mes...', 'room', Array, Array)
#8 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(1608): XF\Template\Templater->{closure}(Object(SV\StandardLib\XF\Template\Templater), Array, NULL)
#9 src/XF/Widget/WidgetRenderer.php(62): XF\Template\Templater->renderTemplate('siropu_chat', Array)
#10 src/XF/Widget/WidgetRenderer.php(67): XF\Widget\WidgetRenderer->render()
#11 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(1883): XF\Widget\WidgetRenderer->__toString()
#12 internal_data/code_cache/templates/l2/s24/public/PAGE_CONTAINER.php(1452): XF\Template\Templater->widgetPosition('siropu_chat_all...', Array)
#13 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(1608): XF\Template\Templater->{closure}(Object(SV\StandardLib\XF\Template\Templater), Array, NULL)
#14 src/XF/Pub/App.php(562): XF\Template\Templater->renderTemplate('PAGE_CONTAINER', Array)
#15 src/XF/App.php(2105): XF\Pub\App->renderPageHtml('

...', Array, Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View), Object(XF\Mvc\Renderer\Html))
#16 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(402): XF\App->renderPage('

...', Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View), Object(XF\Mvc\Renderer\Html))
#17 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(58): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->render(Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View), 'html')
#18 src/XF/App.php(2300): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run()
#19 src/XF.php(464): XF\App->run()
#20 index.php(20): XF::runApp('XF\\Pub\\App')
#21 {main}

Status der Anfrage

array(4) {
  ["url"] => string(8) "/forums/"
  ["referrer"] => bool(false)
  ["_GET"] => array(0) {
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(0) {
  }
}

I run an NFL team forum using Xenforo 2.1. This is our first year using Siropu Chat 2.1.12. We have game chats with small groups of participants (10-20 maximum) during games that last approximately 3 hours. Our participants are complaining that at times during our game chats, they no longer see new posts but have to make a post of their own to see new chat posts. I have the 'refresh' settings set at every 3 seconds in all four option fields (which is the most frequent refresh settings you all recommend). Although we have had the problem early on in chat sessions, it seems more widespread later during the session. I thought this might have something to do with the 'active' settings so I extended them prior to today's chat but we still had issues. I love the software in general, but why would it not be refreshing consistently for all participants? We are talking a very small group with a limited volume of posts per minute.

Which of the four editor toolbars i have to modify for use in chat? Large, medium, small or Xsmall?
There are no Chat specific editors. Those are global editors so what you change there will affect all editor instances.

Have now a bunch of this errors:
Not specific to my add-on. I could not find a method called dataSetCurrentEntityTemplate in XF.

why would it not be refreshing consistently for all participants?
Strange. If refresh interval is 3 seconds for all, I don't see how it can stop. Try setting 'Keep users logged in".

Top Bottom