Chat 2 by Siropu

Chat 2 by Siropu [Paid] 2.3.5

No permission to buy (€29.99)
Hello I have a problem for a few days on my computer with Chat 2 of all forums xenforo including my forum. As soon as I want to talk on a shoutbox I have this error message

Something is wrong.
Oops! We encountered problems. Please try again later. More error details may be in the browser console.

4093a2da6f95e20144c4c4f7cb9a0eb7.png

d1ffd5ae7df94192a886b1aee4aeccd0.gif

Yet with my phone everything works, would you have a solution thanking you.

Code:
[img][/img]
Hello siropu, i just bought your addon a week ago
I having a trouble with upload image
I uploaded image and then I click Insert image, but after that nothing happened, no image was inserted, I don't know why
I have setup image upload size and also in usergroup permission but it's always nothing happen
I also tried to enabled all BB codes and disabled it too, but no use
No conflict addon I can tell, because I was try to fresh install and only install your addon, so what is the problem here, can you help me out @Siropu

------
update: I just noticed that even I put image link between
Code:
[img][/img]
and send it, it disappear after that, nothing sent to the chat

@Siropu not sure if this is related to your mod here but we were unable to insert images in the chat editor (uploading was fine tho). I uninstalled and reinstalled chat, went back in versions... only a file @Chris D attached earlier fixed it. They (images) kind of just blinked and vanished like some javascript glitch trying to insert them in the editor.

Exact like my issue, have you solved this problem ?

Nothing more than the previous gif
Click on the red X where it says "4 Errors" to view them.

Exact like my issue, have you solved this problem ?

I just read it after tried to read comments see if anyone has issue like me, thank you anyway :D

1. PHP: <html> <head><title>503 Service Temporarily Unavailable</title></head> <body bgcolor="white"> <center><h1>503 Service Temporarily Unavailable</h1></center> <hr><center>nginx</center> </body> </html> <!-- a padding to disable MSIE and Chrome friendly error page --> <!-- a padding to disable MSIE and Chrome friendly error page --> <!-- a padding to disable MSIE and Chrome friendly error page --> <!-- a padding to disable MSIE and Chrome friendly error page --> <!-- a padding to disable MSIE and Chrome friendly error page --> <!-- a padding to disable MSIE and Chrome friendly error page -->
    core-compiled.js (44,349)
  2. HTTP503: SERVICE NON DISPONIBLE. Le service connaît une surcharge temporaire. (XHR)POST - https://hshop.org/index.php?chat/submit
  3. 3
    HTTP503: SERVICE NON DISPONIBLE. Le service connaît une surcharge temporaire. (XHR)GET - https://hshop.org/index.php?chat/up...ffbf7354f81a55464ed227fc&_xfResponseType=json

This is the message I have when I try to write on chat2. Same error on all Xenforo forums that use chat 2 and only on my computer. For other members it works normally

Code:
[img][/img]
Hello siropu, i just bought your addon a week ago
I having a trouble with upload image
I uploaded image and then I click Insert image, but after that nothing happened, no image was inserted, I don't know why
I have setup image upload size and also in usergroup permission but it's always nothing happen
I also tried to enabled all BB codes and disabled it too, but no use
No conflict addon I can tell, because I was try to fresh install and only install your addon, so what is the problem here, can you help me out @Siropu

------
update: I just noticed that even I put image link between
Code:
[img][/img]
and send it, it disappear after that, nothing sent to the chat
After reading your post, I found out I'm having the same problem. Just recently install Chat.

Well, I don't have an option to upload images in chat, for whatever reason, but the insert from URL does work for me.

Top Bottom