Chat 2 by Siropu

Chat 2 by Siropu [Paid] 2.3.5

No permission to buy (€29.99)
I did select only one for forum list.
That's a default position under "Display mode" in admin options so you don't need to change widget positions in its settings. I suggest selecting only the positions dedicated to the chat (except for Chat: Chat page sidebar) and change position from the admin options.

Another bug in Mobile view I cannot see or use Private conversations.
I don't see any issues on my end. If you still get two instances, nothing will work.

I don't see any issues on my end. If you still get two instances, nothing will work.

Mobile Private Chat is not showing anything, here's the screenshot, I even switched to default style. There are 5 chat lines in there that should be showing:

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190818-094443_Chrome.webp
    Screenshot_20190818-094443_Chrome.webp
    47.6 KB · Views: 24
Have you clicked on the Username to display the messages?

Lol... No.... And now it works. How can I style this to indicate it's clickable? I'd want to see an fa arrow at least at the end of the username to tell the user that they need to click this.

When you get a new message, the username will blink. To style it differently you can use Chat style properties.

When you get a new message, the username will blink. To style it differently you can use Chat style properties.

It did not blink and user was offline, in fact I had no idea it was clickable nor did a few of my users. Suggestion for you is to at least add a font awesome icon to each li in that username list to make it a bit easier to operate.

Another issue @Siropu I have private chat disabled in the Chat options yet Start Chat is still showing up on member cards. Should it not respect the global flag? Even cooler is that it won't even give an indication that chat is disabled and the message will be a blank. 😉 I've temporarily disabled it via User Group permissions but ideally you should at least throw an error when chat is disabled and someone attempts to hit it.

That would be great;)

How about / prune "time to time"?
Otherwise, good posts are gone too

Example:

Line 1 good content - time 9:36:12
Line 145 Good Content - Time 15:14:55
Line 146 bad content - time 15:15:06
Line 212 (last) bad content - time 18:02:14
Line 213 good content - time 18:03:23

/ prune 15:15:06 to 18:02:14

The problem I see is the change to another day;)
Or 2x / prune
/ prune 23:17:54 to 23:59:59 (if! exist - then yesterday) and
/ prune 00:00:00 to 0:24:17 (always today)

But:
The simplest would be in the archive just a checkbox in front of the posts - and then delete;) This I have searched;)

LG: Tammy

Is there a way to completely remove the bottom bar (as marked by the red arrow) that appears in the image? Some of our members find it very annoying on smaller screens.

chatbar.png

That's because you have the permission to change display mode in your chat user settings and that overrides it.

Where do I find this permission to change display mode in chat user settings? Sorry, being legally blind makes it hard for me to catch the obvious, sometimes.

Top Bottom