Chat 2 by Siropu

Chat 2 by Siropu [Paid] 2.3.5

No permission to buy (€29.99)
I went to take a screen shot so I went to the chat page to join a new room, went back to the front page and now its working again. :unsure:

Hey! This add-on is great. I'm getting a weird issue about 50% of the time I load chat tho. See the below screenshot. This started immediately with a new install:
Screen Shot 2018-11-06 at 10.13.47 AM.webp

Hey, was just wondering, before I buy, how much of a performance footprint should I expect from this?

It looks pretty damn meaty in terms of features, but I imagine the biggest hit is gonna be in database size and queries?

It depends on your server and how many users will chat at the same time.

OK. Let's say, 15 users at once, with a server with 4 cores and 4 GBs of RAM. Also, don't know if it matters, but my database is currently 75 MBs in size.

You don't have to give exact figures. Just a ballpark estimate would be awesome.

Hey, how can I reset user data? I have the permission activated for admin, but I'm not seeing the option anywhere. Permission analyzer tells me I have permission to do it as well.

That option is per user not global and you can find it for each user in the chatter list user menu.

Hi, how can change the link of header tab? I want to show number of chatters, but I want the link to go to my custom page. Is it possible?

That option is per user not global and you can find it for each user in the chatter list user menu.

Alright. BTW, I think I found a small bug. If you type a message as a guest and then restrict Guest's permission to use chat, you can't kick them from the chatterlist or really do anything with them until they finally time-out.

You can display them using the rooms widget. If you can use XF template syntax, use this code: <xf:widget key="siropu_chat_rooms" />

You can display them using the rooms widget. If you can use XF template syntax, use this code: <xf:widget key="siropu_chat_rooms" />

Thank you! I was looking for just the variable, I don't want to display the list of rooms (have my own display), just need the variable for list of users in the room, if it's possible.

Last edited:
Top Bottom