Chat 2 by Siropu

Chat 2 by Siropu [Paid] 2.3.5

No permission to buy (€29.99)
I've just tried this with XF 2.1 Beta 2 in my local development environment, and the dedicated Chat page does not show the chat. The space between the top and bottom breadcrumb is empty.

However, chat does show up unexpectedly in Top Chatters (see attached).

Attachments

• siropuchat-xf21-topchatters-with-chat.gif
    siropuchat-xf21-topchatters-with-chat.gif
    21.7 KB · Views: 21
This does not work with 2.1. Mine shows the chat widget all over the front page and it doesn't refresh once a new message is posted.

Does anyone know how to remove the latest reply alert on the bottom of the forum page?
Is it a user setting or admin setting?

It is annoying many members.

It is a setting called "Display mode". It is both an admin and user setting (if permission is set) where the user setting overrides the admin setting.

Hey,

I had this error :

Code:
#0 src/addons/Siropu/Chat/ControllerPlugin/Update.php(108): XF::handlePhpError(8, '[E_NOTICE] Unde...', '/home2/azrety...', 108, Array)
#1 src/addons/Siropu/Chat/ControllerPlugin/Room.php(50): Siropu\Chat\ControllerPlugin\Update->getUpdates(Array)
#2 src/addons/Siropu/Chat/Pub/Controller/Room.php(141): Siropu\Chat\ControllerPlugin\Room->joinRoom(Object(Siropu\Chat\Entity\Room))
#3 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(249): Siropu\Chat\Pub\Controller\Room->actionSave(Object(XF\Mvc\ParameterBag))
#4 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(88): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass('Siropu\\Chat:Roo...', 'Save', 'json', Object(XF\Mvc\ParameterBag), '', Object(Siropu\Chat\Pub\Controller\Room), NULL)
#5 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(41): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop(Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch))
#6 src/XF/App.php(1931): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run()
#7 src/XF.php(329): XF\App->run()
#8 index.php(13): XF::runApp('XF\\Pub\\App')
#9 {main}

Do you know from where it can come ? I am using XF 2.0.11 with PHP 7.2,

Thanks

@Siropu

Do you have any plan for future, to add a feature to "Start a private conversation" to let users live chat with each other the way they can in facebook?

So, let's say a person starts a conversation with another one, either from their profile, or postbit, or from chatbox, and then like facebook, a small chatbox will appear in the bottom side of the screen and they can live chat and all those chats will be posted in their conversation. And anytime they open the conversations drop down, or the conversations page, they will have an option to open the conversation in the chatbox.

(well, long time ago I had cometchat, then stopped using it, until they recently improved a lot. I decided to get their full version with mobile and desktop apps, then suddenly saw that they switched to the subscription model. So, I said goodbye) if you add that feature to your add-on, that would be a big help and all we need from a chat service in our sites.

Top Bottom