Chat 2 by Siropu

Chat 2 by Siropu [Paid] 2.3.4

No permission to buy (€29.99)
Hello
My navigation bar is a bit overweight.
Is there a way to display the Chat button in Visitor tab Next to Alert icons at the top of the page ?
When clicking the Chat button, anyway to load the windows in another Tab instead of current page ?
Thanks for your support.

Thank you Siropu.

On mobile device, facing some issue :

How to remove the Information block above Chat button ?

How to remove the Block under the Editor
How to remove the word counter
How to enlarge the chat zone (very narrow) : when activating the Notices, the chat zone completely disappear. Or in another words : how to hide Notices on Mobile only ?

At least a last thing :

The system can't managed to parse conditionals in chat window :
I set a block below the editor to display an ad with conditionals :

Code:
<xf:if is="{{$xf.visitor.isMemberOf([1, 2])}}"><center><script async src="//pagead2.googlesyndication.com/pagead/js/adsbygoogle.js"></script>

I am member of Group 3 and still see the ad.

This code is working in Widgets in some other parts of the site.

Thank you for your support.

Last edited:
How to remove the Information block above Chat button ?
By default, that is displayed full width, have you changed that yourself? To hide it on mobile, notice too, use this in extra.less template:
CSS:
@media (max-width: @xf-responsiveNarrow)
{
     #siropuChatBarMessageContainer, #siropuChatNotice
     {
          display: none !important;
     }
}

I set a block below the editor to display an ad with conditionals
You have the option to display ads in the Chat admin options. It is permission based too.

How to remove the Block under the Editor
What block? There is no block under the editor by default.

Thank you for your kind answer Siropu
I saw the ad block in option.
I inserted the GA code in there.
But the conditionals are not working. (Working on other part of the site with same code)

I think there's a bug where if you enable the Ctrl+Enter to insert paragraph breaks option, it will put in an automatic paragraph break right when you enter in a message and you start typing your next one.

I personally have been able to replicate it pretty reliably on my own forum though. Using the default theme as well.

You mean Shift + Enter? I have been able to replicate this only on Firefox and looks like an editor bug.

Yes, that's the one. And yeah, I'm using Firefox as well. Disabling the option fixes it (mostly) though you can still see it putting a paragraph break in at the start of a new message anyway.

I have changed an editor method and now will add the break after the text on firefox. This is the behavior of the editor on Firefox for some reason when used this way.

I have just tested it on both localhost and on my demo site and it is working fine. Go to src/addons/Siropu/Chat/Command/Giphy.php and find verify_peer_name and set it to false. See if that makes a difference. Or set $arrContextOptions variable to [];

Top Bottom