No permission to buy (€29.99)
Alignment problem with large smilies:

ru2AHxZ.png

Fix:
Step 1:
.siropuChatMessages>li>div - remove vertical-align: top;
Step 2: .siropuChatMessageContentRight - add vertical-align: top;

Fillip

That's strange because I can't reproduce it. There is an issue with avatar alignment but I have fixed that for the next release.
You can see the issue in action on the forum we're running it on: https://www.finalfantasyforums.net/forums/ - though it's not accessible to guests. I couldn't figure out how to allow guests to see the general room, sorry. I could only figure out how to get the box itself to show up, not how to see the default room.

Fillip

Hello,

We have a lot of smiles and some of them are large. In the V1 version of this chat, when you opened the smiles box, it expanded below the text bar and enabled you to see what you were typing whilst browsing the smiles. This is because the bbcode buttons containing the smiles box button was below the text bar.

In the V2 version, the smiles box opens between the editor buttons bar and the text entry bar, causing the text entry bar to drop to the bottom of the page out of view when the smiles box is opened.

I suppose for sites that have only a few small smiles, this isn't much of a deal, but for us, you have to scroll down quite a bit just to see the text bar every time the smiles box is opened.

Is there any way to move the bbcode editor buttons bar to the bottom of the text bar like it is in V1 so that when the smiles box expands, it doesn't push the text editor bar to the bottom of the page?

Add the following in extra.less:

CSS:
#siropuChatEditor .editorSmilies
{
    max-height: 100px;
    overflow: auto;
}

Add the following in extra.less:

CSS:
#siropuChatEditor .editorSmilies
{
    max-height: 100px;
    overflow: auto;
}

This works, Siropu. Thanks for the work around. I'll fiddle with the px value to make everyone happy.

I have another issue, in the ACP > Options for chat, I can't edit the "Disallowed BBCODE" box. Is there another place to specifically disallow bbcodes like MEDIA?

You are welcome.
"Disallowed custom BB codes" is for custom BBcodes and you can't edit it because there are none to select. The BBcodes you want to disable, you deselect them under "Enabled BB codes".

You are welcome.
"Disallowed custom BB codes" is for custom BBcodes and you can't edit it because there are none to select. The BBcodes you want to disable, you deselect them under "Enabled BB codes".
oh! I see. So it's a bit different than how the V1 version worked where the toggle boxes only effected the buttons available on the editor, and you had to also manually disable BBcodes as well.

the V2 version is different in that those toggles now globally disable the BBCODE and no additional manual entry is needed?

Hi mate, when i have the chat on the main forum index as a widget. When you refresh the page, or click the return to forum link, the page always scrolls you down to the chat. How can i stop this please? Thanks.

every time I load the chat, it defaults to load my private conversations tab instead of the chat all of a sudden (havent made any edits)

I even deleted all my chat private conversations, same result

Hi! I've installed the chat and looks good, but I get this message when trying to edit a room:
chat no permission.webp

I'm the board administrator, global moderator and I have all the relevant permissions in the Moderator Section and Chat Section Options. Am I missing anyting?

Edit: Forget about it, my bad. I was missing some of the permissions. Everything's working ok now.

Last edited:
I must be an idiot because I still cannot figure out for the life of me how to allow guests to see what is happening in the chatroom, but not be able to participate. Is there any way to set this up? I only have 1 default chatroom and nothing else.

In chat admin options, there is an option called "Guest room" where you select which room guests have access to. Once you set that, set the user group permissions "View chat" for "Unregistered/Unconfirmed".

Top Bottom