Chat 2 by Siropu

Chat 2 by Siropu [Paid] 2.3.4

No permission to buy (€29.99)
Not a bug. You probably got that during the upgrade. Method canViewSiropuChat() exists and valid.

Here we go again, i try to upgrade to version 2.0.4 and it crash making Xenforo unworking with a message that the forum is under upgrade
I uninstall the chat
I delete all the table in MSQL 7.1
I had to reconstruct Xenforo

I tried to install the version 2.0.5 and it crash making Xenforo unworking with a message that the forum is under upgrade
I had to delete the chat tables in MSQL 7.1
I had to reconstruct Xenforo

It is the second add-on of yours that i try to upgrade crashing Xenforo.

Unfortunately, i will not continue with you

Reactions: CNK
I don't understand how it can "crash" your site but work fine for the rest of the users.
What PHP version are you using?
Do you see any errors?

I love the way the mention works in the shoutbox. If we mention a user by clicking the @ icon next to him at the beginning of a message, it will add a comma, while if we mention him after we already typed some letters, it will not add it. This is very smart, kudos @Siropu!

I have problem with widget "Latest profile posts" --> quick change of status doesn't work if I enable Siropu Chat. There is no button in widget:
1523479056096.webp

I noticed this errors in Console log:
1523479027421.webp

When I disable Chat in options still have POST request from chat:
1523479235873.webp

in addition, pressing the 'Enter' key does not send a message

Last edited:
I have problem with widget "Latest profile posts" --> quick change of status doesn't work if I enable Siropu Chat. There is no button in widget:
I can't reproduce this. If you disable Chat, it works? Please provide a test account to take a look.

When I disable Chat in options still have POST request from chat:
You have to refresh the page after you disable it in ACP.

I see enough errors that i will stay away from your products
What errors exactly? I'm sorry, but this is trash talking. I've sent you a PM on Tuesday asking you for details on this issue and never responded.

@beepdotpw, please provide a test account to take a look.
@CNK, your error is different but they are both related to the editor which is strange because editor works fine on the default installation.

Thanks for your support and find issue! ;)

In Chat Help I found command /giphy but it doesn't work or I can't use it. Where can I check this?

Is it possible to aggregate messages in thread to Chat Archive?
I mean something similar to old Taiga Chat which posting a lot of messeges from last day or last x messages in thread:
1523784477571.webp

I would be very happy if the messages were aggregated in this way.

Top Bottom