Resource icon

Chat 2 by Siropu [Paid] 2.1.6

No permission to buy (€29.99)

Siropu

Not a bug. You probably got that during the upgrade. Method canViewSiropuChat() exists and valid.

Roiarthur

Here we go again, i try to upgrade to version 2.0.4 and it crash making Xenforo unworking with a message that the forum is under upgrade
I uninstall the chat
I delete all the table in MSQL 7.1
I had to reconstruct Xenforo

I tried to install the version 2.0.5 and it crash making Xenforo unworking with a message that the forum is under upgrade
I had to delete the chat tables in MSQL 7.1
I had to reconstruct Xenforo

It is the second add-on of yours that i try to upgrade crashing Xenforo.

Unfortunately, i will not continue with you

Reactions: CNK

Siropu

I don't understand how it can "crash" your site but work fine for the rest of the users.
What PHP version are you using?
Do you see any errors?

V3NTUS

I love the way the mention works in the shoutbox. If we mention a user by clicking the @ icon next to him at the beginning of a message, it will add a comma, while if we mention him after we already typed some letters, it will not add it. This is very smart, kudos @Siropu!

CNK

I have problem with widget "Latest profile posts" --> quick change of status doesn't work if I enable Siropu Chat. There is no button in widget:
1523479056096.png

I noticed this errors in Console log:
1523479027421.png

When I disable Chat in options still have POST request from chat:
1523479235873.png

in addition, pressing the 'Enter' key does not send a message

Last edited:

Siropu

I have problem with widget "Latest profile posts" --> quick change of status doesn't work if I enable Siropu Chat. There is no button in widget:
I can't reproduce this. If you disable Chat, it works? Please provide a test account to take a look.

When I disable Chat in options still have POST request from chat:
You have to refresh the page after you disable it in ACP.

I see enough errors that i will stay away from your products
What errors exactly? I'm sorry, but this is trash talking. I've sent you a PM on Tuesday asking you for details on this issue and never responded.

Siropu

@beepdotpw, please provide a test account to take a look.
@CNK, your error is different but they are both related to the editor which is strange because editor works fine on the default installation.

CNK

Thanks for your support and find issue! ;)

In Chat Help I found command /giphy but it doesn't work or I can't use it. Where can I check this?

CNK

Is it possible to aggregate messages in thread to Chat Archive?
I mean something similar to old Taiga Chat which posting a lot of messeges from last day or last x messages in thread:
1523784477571.png

I would be very happy if the messages were aggregated in this way.