Chat 2 by Siropu

Chat 2 by Siropu [Paid] 2.3.5

No permission to buy (€29.99)
Yes, i asked users and they tell me exactly the same thing as me. I tried on several browsers under PC / MAC / LINUX and i have the same thing too.

There was an issue on the previous Chat version and it has been fixed in the latest and I don't see any issue now. Does the time below "Post at" in bot message list, shows correct?

I tick every day instead of "all" for the sentence that doesn't appear to see if i see a change, i'll come back tomorrow to tell if there is change.

There is an issue with the shoutbox displaying usernames twice. The weird thing it is selective & doesn't do it for all usernames except few.

Screen Shot 2018-02-01 at 1.23.41 PM.webpScreen Shot 2018-02-01 at 1.24.12 PM.webp

Sprry if this has been asked before.

Your addon looks really good to me.

A wish from myself would be that it can be displayed as a shoutbox.

For now I have our "chat" above the forum itself which is great for my / our use

Will this be possible or is this something you may want to add for future releases?

Sprry if this has been asked before.

Your addon looks really good to me.

A wish from myself would be that it can be displayed as a shoutbox.

For now I have our "chat" above the forum itself which is great for my / our use

Will this be possible or is this something you may want to add for future releases?

This actually can be set as a shoutbox. I have it on my forum and works like a charm. The developer has also been at our reach and have implemented some new features to suit our preferences. I would definitely recommend buying the add-on.

Hi @Siropu, 2.0.2 resolves almost all of the aesthetic issues, except this one.

As you can see, the chat navigation (at the top) is covered by the address bar (snapshot is taken with an iPhone SE, in Safari browser).

If you please look into this issue in the next release.

Thanks,

IMG_1057.webp

Try this in EXTRA.less
CSS:
.siropuChatMessageText .bbMediaWrapper, .siropuChatMessageText .bbMediaJustifier
{
     width: 300px;
}

Top Bottom