Chat 2 by Siropu

Chat 2 by Siropu [Paid] 2.3.4

No permission to buy (€29.99)
That seem to happen when using the command wrapped in bbcode. Will be fixed in the next release.

this happens even if I click on the user's nickname and select "whisper"

is there a way for me to make changes to the code myself, because the chat is full of whispers that see everything .... ?

Thank you!

if there are more than 50 users in the chat, it shows a figure of 50, then 180 ... then 50 again, then 180, and so does the list of users in the chat limit 50, how can this be fixed?

this happens even if I click on the user's nickname and select "whisper"
Only If you wrap it with bbcode.

if there are more than 50 users in the chat, it shows a figure of 50, then 180 ... then 50 again, then 180, and so does the list of users in the chat limit 50, how can this be fixed?
Strange. I will remove the limit in the next release.

Something like this
It's very easy to do that. Go to siropu_chat template and add the following code:
Code:
<xf:if is="$xf.visitor.canCreateThread()">
                <xf:button href="{{ link('forums/create-thread') }}" class="button--cta" style="position: absolute; right: 90px; top: 5px;" icon="write" overlay="true">
                    {{ phrase('post_thread...') }}
                </xf:button>
            </xf:if>
Before this line:
HTML:
</div>
        <div id="siropuChatBarUserCount">

Only If you wrap it with bbcode.

I do not understand If I click to (whisper) in chat or in dropdown menu of selected member in chat members list... all see a @ alena: /whisper [Nickname] test

if I delete a '[' and ']' and replace it by own '[' and ']' by my keyboard it work fine. Why and how I can fix it?

Please go to chat admin options and enable the option "Enable editor BB code toggle button". Then, before submitting the whisper message, click on the "cog" editor icon to see what is going to be submitted and paste that here.

Please go to chat admin options and enable the option "Enable editor BB code toggle button". Then, before submitting the whisper message, click on the "cog" editor icon to see what is going to be submitted and paste that here.

It work in google chrome and do not work in firefox...

1512836356804.webp

Hey Siropu, I haven't checked yet... but do you have any easy code I can add to any of my addons to just get your chatroom to appear there?

In XF1, I did this:
Code:
<xen:callback class="Siropu_Chat_Callback" method="getChat" params="{xen:array 'room_id=0'}"></xen:callback>

In Chat admin options set "Display mode" to "Above forum list". If you have set the permission to change display mode from chat user settings, this will overwrite the admin option.

Hi , can this be used as a regular shout-box on top of nodes in forum list ?
I want to use this as a live post module to find the latest thread replies and posts for my members.

Hi @Siropu,

The chat message buttons (like/quote/report/delete etc.) do not work on iPhone, using Safari.

Also, 2 question1:
1) Can I configure the bot to welcome any new member?
2) Can I display a note/rule on top of the chat window, e.g. Use chat for general purpose discussion only.

Last edited:
The chat message buttons (like/quote/report/delete etc.) do not work on iPhone, using Safari.
What do you mean? They don't show up or clicking doesn't do anything?

Can I configure the bot to welcome any new member?
Chat admin option "Enable new users notifications" does that.

Can I display a note/rule on top of the chat window, e.g. Use chat for general purpose discussion only.
Use the chat notice feature. You can edit them using the editor (if you have set the admin user group perms) from the "Options" chat menu. Or from the chat admin options.

Top Bottom