Chat 2 by Siropu [Paid] 2.3.5

No permission to buy (€29.99)
To fix the error, go to siropu_chat_notice_macros template and replace:
Code:
{{ bb_code($notice, 'siropu_chat') }}
With:
Code:
{{ bb_code($notice, 'siropu_chat', null) }}
This will be included in the next release.

I don't see how that could happen. I've done a test with both super admin and normal admin and I don't see any issues.

I do get this error at the top

• Template public:siropu_chat_notice_macros: Missing argument 5 for XF\Template\Templater::fnBbCode() (src/XF/Template/Templater.php:1766)

How many it could handle it depends on your server, but being an AJAX chat, performance is not great when under heavy load. That's why I'm planing to add support for node.js to handle more users and to work real time.

Will you be adding a upload image feature in the near future?
Right now it appears we can only link to a url but not upload from our local machine.

Have a few logs of the following error:
Code:
ErrorException: [E_NOTICE] Undefined index: defaultLanguageId src/XF/App.php:938
Generated by: Unknown account Nov 5, 2017 at 3:47 PM
Stack trace
#0 src/XF/App.php(938): XF::handlePhpError(8, '[E_NOTICE] Unde...', '/home/<censored>/...', 938, Array)
#1 src/XF/Container.php(228): XF\App->XF\{closure}(0, Array, Object(XF\Container))
#2 src/XF/App.php(2253): XF\Container->create('language', 0)
#3 src/XF.php(411): XF\App->language(0)
#4 src/XF.php(432): XF::language()
#5 src/XF/Error.php(227): XF::phrase('unexpected_data...', Array)
#6 src/XF/Error.php(210): XF\Error->getPhrasedTextIfPossible('An unexpected d...', 'unexpected_data...')
#7 src/XF/App.php(1861): XF\Error->displayFatalExceptionMessage(Object(XF\Db\Exception))
#8 src/XF.php(146): XF\App->displayFatalExceptionMessage(Object(XF\Db\Exception))
#9 [internal function]: XF::handleException(Object(XF\Db\Exception))
#10 {main}
Request state
array(4) {
  ["url"] => string(22) "/index.php?chat/update"
  ["referrer"] => string(31) "<censored>/chat/"
  ["_GET"] => array(1) {
    ["chat/update"] => string(0) ""
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(10) {
    ["channel"] => string(4) "room"
    ["room_id"] => string(1) "1"
    ["last_id"] => array(1) {
      [1] => string(4) "1076"
    }
    ["conv_id"] => string(1) "1"
    ["conv_unread"] => array(1) {
      [1] => array(1) {
        [0] => string(2) "97"
      }
    }
    ["is_chat_page"] => string(4) "true"
    ["_xfRequestUri"] => string(6) "/chat/"
    ["_xfWithData"] => string(1) "1"
    ["_xfToken"] => string(8) "********"
    ["_xfResponseType"] => string(4) "json"
  }
}

Also we're experiencing that the chat box sometimes loses its full content when trying to fetch the newest messages and remains empty until the viewer reloads the page, then the content is back.

That error doesn't seem to be a chat error.
Also we're experiencing that the chat box sometimes loses its full content when trying to fetch the newest messages and remains empty until the viewer reloads the page, then the content is back.
When that happens, have you noticed any errors in the browse console?

It happens exclusively on the "/index.php?chat/update" route though. I have about 20 logs of that by now.
Yes, but doesn't seem related to the chat itself. I don't see any chat files mentioned in the stack trace. It hasn't been reported before and I personally never seen this issue.

Top Bottom