Chat 2 by Siropu

Chat 2 by Siropu [Paid] 2.3.5

No permission to buy (€29.99)
I've set up a bot response with the "mention user" option. When I try to trigger the bot response, I receive the following error in the JS console:

Code:
core-compiled.js?_v=266cab05:41 PHP:
An exception occurred: [Error] Call to undefined method Siropu\Chat\Service\Message\Creator::mentionUser() in src/addons/Siropu/Chat/Pub/Controller/Chat.php on line 603
#0 src/addons/Siropu/Chat/Pub/Controller/Chat.php(403): Siropu\Chat\Pub\Controller\Chat->postBotResponse(Object(Siropu\Chat\Entity\BotResponse))
#1 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(249): Siropu\Chat\Pub\Controller\Chat->actionSubmit(Object(XF\Mvc\ParameterBag))
#2 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(87): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass('Siropu\\Chat:Cha...', 'Submit', 'json', Object(XF\Mvc\ParameterBag), 'siropuChat', Object(Siropu\Chat\Pub\Controller\Chat), NULL)
#3 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(41): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop(Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch))
#4 src/XF/App.php(1852): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run()
#5 src/XF.php(328): XF\App->run()
#6 index.php(13): XF::runApp('XF\\Pub\\App')
#7 {main}

Also the console doesn't log any error when the chat is emptied.

Last edited:
I've tracked down the cause of the language id error together with Chris here. I'd guess there's a (comparatively) large query happening somewhere that bursts my settings. Nothing you need to handle, just wanted to report back so you know where the issue came from.

@Siropu
Hello, at the moment when writing a message (Which goes beyond the limit), it is deleted completely.

Could you make a notice about this?
Or just crop the message.
Do not delete it.

Chat lost focus after press enter, in this time works all default hotkeys. (Browser 'space' hotkey, and Xenforo hotkeys)

Video:
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
(russian)

Yes, while displaying "Posting message..." chat lost focus, and in this time can be used any default hotkeys. (Space, ' , . / ' ...)

( The problem will affect those who are quick prints. )

Last edited:
The behavior is expected since editor is disabled. You have to wait for the editor to re-enable, there is no way around it.

This chat can block further message input if the message exceeds the maximum length?

( i can enter message with any length, but possible need just block input if entered message bigger that maximum length?)

If the messages has a length higher than the set value in chat admin options, you will get a notice.

I am getting this error after the upgrade

Code:
Template public:forum_list: array_replace_recursive(): Argument #2 is not an array (src/addons/Siropu/Chat/XF/Entity/User.php:381)
Template public:PAGE_CONTAINER: array_replace_recursive(): Argument #2 is not an array (src/addons/Siropu/Chat/XF/Entity/User.php:381)

That's strange because nothing has changed in that code. If you have installed the first beta, there were some changes in the later versions that would require a re-install or if you know how to work with phpmyadmin, it can be fixed from there.

Top Bottom