Calendar

Calendar 6.1

No permission to download
Hi Andy

I have no idea why I get the following errors when I try to disable or upgrade you addon:
  • Callback Andy_Calendar_Install::install is invalid (Invalid Class).
  • Callback Andy_Calendar_Uninstall::uninstall is invalid (Invalid Class).
I can't uninstall it either :/

@AndyB - is it possible to restrict the availability of the calendar to selected forums only? For example, we have several ride forums on CycleChat and I'd like for people to be able to add their rides to the calendar - but not allow access to it from other non-ride forums.

Cheers,
Shaun :D

[Edit: No - this isn't a feature of the current calendar.]

Last edited:
Does anyone have a list of classes and IDs for this? the calendar works but looks awful in almostr every theme, and contrary to what i read, adding things in the extra.css is not working anywhere.

EDIT: I have to correct this post. I was mistaken about this. the problem was mine, not the calendar, I am just new to xen and was getting frustrated. But the author got in touch and corrected my mistakes. The answer is the calendar has it's own CSS in each theme, i didn't catch that in firebug. it's also why my changes in the extra weren't picking up.

in other words all my problems were 100% self inflicted :)

Last edited:
@AndyB I know it's been asked before but no reply about it. I use [bd] Widget Framework and I would really like widgets for it. Since I use that I can't use your sidebar positions addon and I really have to have Widget Framework installed. So could you please consider making widgets for it please?

@AndyB I know it's been asked before but no reply about it. I use [bd] Widget Framework and I would really like widgets for it. Since I use that I can't use your sidebar positions addon and I really have to have Widget Framework installed. So could you please consider making widgets for it please?

+1 - I use [bd] Widget Framework and would love to use it to add upcoming calender entries to the sidebar. (y)

+1 - I use [bd] Widget Framework and would love to use it to add upcoming calender entries to the sidebar. (y)
@AndyB I too would love to see [bd] widget framework done for this.

@AndyB - is it possible to restrict the availability of the calendar to selected forums only? For example, we have several ride forums on CycleChat and I'd like for people to be able to add their rides to the calendar - but not allow access to it from other non-ride forums.

Cheers,
Shaun :D

[Edit: No - this isn't a feature of the current calendar.]

This too is much needed. Forum node specific Permissions.

Hello,

very helpful addon, I just have a few further aspects I'd like to see:
  1. [bd] widget framework coorperation. Currently Clearing Sidebar always removes the Calendar Widget
  2. Times when the Event takes place (i.e. 21-05-2015 | 21:30 UTC), this should display on the Calendar Widget(s)
  3. Reoccurring events, for example every Sunday
  4. Span Events, for example from 21.05. - 27.05.. Currently every single day must be added manually.

Best regards
Ferity

Hi Andy,

I just updated this and the "advanced" link shows up, but I get the "The requested page could not be found." error message.

The link in the template is....

Code:
<a href="{xen:link 'threads/calendar-add-advanced', $thread}" class="OverlayTrigger">{xen:phrase calendar_advanced}</a>

Is this correct?

Thanks

**EDIT** - If anyone else has this problem after updating, I had to delete the library/Andy/Calendar folder from my server and re-upload it to correct the issue.

Last edited:
Hey @AndyB ,

Still waiting for update regarding changing background color of Calendar boxes as days aren't visible clearly on UI.X styles.

Still waiting for update regarding changing background color of Calendar boxes as days aren't visible clearly on UI.X styles.

I wouldn't say that this is an Andy problem if you are using a custom style. Anyhow, you can change the color yourself in the andy_calendar.css template :)

Top Bottom