XF 2.2 Database related error (calendar addon)

jromaine

Hey guys,
I was using NixFifty's calendar add-on for a while and everything was fine, then for whatever reason it fell over and I haven't been able to get it working again.

Ive tried contacting Nix for support without any luck. He basically told me it was a DB related issue and nothing to do with the add on. Heres the error message. From what I can tell there's a table missing?

XF\Db\Exception: MySQL query error [1932]: Table 'XXXXXXXXXXX.xf_nf_calendar_event_view' doesn't exist in engine in src/XF/Db/AbstractStatement.php at line 230
XF\Db\AbstractStatement->getException() in src/XF/Db/Mysqli/Statement.php at line 198
XF\Db\Mysqli\Statement->getException() in src/XF/Db/Mysqli/Statement.php at line 79
XF\Db\Mysqli\Statement->execute() in src/XF/Db/AbstractAdapter.php at line 96
XF\Db\AbstractAdapter->query() in src/addons/NF/Calendar/Repository/Event.php at line 268
NF\Calendar\Repository\Event->logEventView() in src/addons/NF/Calendar/Pub/Controller/Event.php at line 170
NF\Calendar\Pub\Controller\Event->actionView() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 352
XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 259
XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchFromMatch() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 115
XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 57
XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run() in src/XF/App.php at line 2487
XF\App->run() in src/XF.php at line 524
XF::runApp() in index.php at line 20

(I've omitted the database details above for security reasons)

Im kinda stuck with this and need help.

Are there any well respected members in here who might be able to assist?

MySQL query error [1932]: Table 'XXXXXXXXXXX.xf_nf_calendar_event_view' doesn't exist in engine
*_view (scratch) tables are usually Memory but this error message hints that your table is InnoDB and InnoDB system tablespace is missing information about the table while the data files are in place.

This can happen when MySQL/ MariaDB crashes, etc.

I'd just try to drop and recreate the table from a backup.

recreate the table
Code:
mysql> describe xf_nf_calendar_event_view;
+----------+--------------+------+-----+---------+-------+
| Field    | Type         | Null | Key | Default | Extra |
| event_id | int unsigned | NO   | PRI | NULL    |       |
| total    | int unsigned | NO   |     | NULL    |       |
2 rows in set (0.01 sec)

*_view (scratch) tables are usually Memory but this error message hints that your table is InnoDB and InnoDB system tablespace is missing information about the table while the data files are in place.

This can happen when MySQL/ MariaDB crashes, etc.

I'd just try to drop and recreate the table from a backup.

Thanks.

Do you know if I could drop the table then simply run the add on install again? Should that recreate the table?

Top Bottom