Calendar

Calendar 6.1

No permission to download
Suggestion, disable hide option.
Some people may disable and important notice m and then forget what it was later on.
This is especially important when a notice runs days or weeks.
Would be nice to disable the hide option and give admins the option of allowing the removal .

Thanks.

I have your add on "calendar" running on my forum and recently i started to get this error message below. Even the permissions have been set to allow - It has not been behaving like that before, just noticed it today. I can't add or remove "events" from calendar

upload_2014-10-13_12-15-42-png.86374

upload_2014-10-13_12-18-40-png.86375

I must be missing something is there a delete date ? I have a duplicate date on my calendar.

Also would be helpful for a span option post from date to date .

Hi Andy,

Is it possible that you can add a schedule job or something similar that syncs the calendar and adds events to a public Google Calendar? That would be an amazing feature.

AndyB updated Calendar with a new update entry:

See description.

Calendar v3.7 changes:

Improved Calendar Thread links so they show correct URL format in all situations.

If you have already made a donation for this very popular add-on, thank you. Otherwise please consider making a donation to show your appreciation for the Calendar add-on. My PayPal email address will be given upon request via Private Conversation.

Thank you.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hi Andy,
Will the upgrade replace any CSS edits I made to the calendar?
Thanks!

PS.. send your paypal addy to me please or put up a donation button in the overview of the mod ;)

Is there a way to make multiple entries (like consecutive days).

edit: OP answered my question (use ctrl or shift!) Thanks!

Last edited:
Which phrase handles how "calendar" is formatted in the menu bar? I just get a lowercase "calendar" which looks a bit sloppy.

Hi Andy,

I'm getting a permission error - I have set all three permissions to allow, but get an error, cannot view page when I click on the Calendar. This was working previously. Any ideas?

Best,
Matt

Top Bottom