Calendar

Calendar 6.1

No permission to download
Hi Andy,

Wrapping an attachment in a link breaks the calendar view. The xf header and footer disappears and the user menu shows in place of the event.

Edit: Scrub that - It seems to happen if there are any links in a post. XF 1.3.4

E.g
Code:
[url='http://example.com][attach]5[/attach][/url]

Last edited:
Talking about that, @AndyB is there any way to select several months or for example an event that starts on July 31st and ends on August 1st?

Is there a way to integrate this into a sidebar (under widgetframework)? I would like my users to see upcoming events/details on the sidebar on my main forum page instead of having to click an individual tab to see the entire calendar

Thank you for your suggestion, Matthew. Having used this add-on for many years I have found that showing the "today's calendar events" is the best option. It reminds members of what is happening that day so they can attend an event. We don't want to fill the home page with calendar events.
I really would like to have the options - to show forward appointments plus an option how many of days or even weeks in future. Perhaps you think about it again?
Please ... ;)

I really would like to have the options - to show forward appointments plus an option how many of days or even weeks in future. Perhaps you think about it again?
Please ... ;)

+1 on this, would like to see it show at least 7 days...

Also would like to see recurring options on the add.

Adding a prefix to the thread would be nice also.

Just my 2cents

The XML file appears to have characters not allowed in the name, I guess is the dot at 3.3. ¿Could I just rename it?

Im not having any luck with creating a calender event.... all permissions are set to ok for admins.... and still cant find a place to create an event.

Hello, i'd like to use your event calendar but what stop me is that i cannot create an event without link it to a thread, like xenatendo does. Also could you merge in future birthday calendar with this? Thanks.

Would be better if this could add the Calendar in the Nav bar, I know it's next to new posts but an option or even to move it to Nav bar would make this stand out more at a glance.

Top Bottom