Resource icon

[bd] Widget Framework 2.6.6

No permission to download
It depends on the HTML contents. In the screenshot, the YouTube embed code has higher display priority so the popup menu is hidden behind it. This can be fixed by editing EXTRA.css template. However, I need to see the HTML contents to have fix though, best to send me your site info via conversation?
This problem was only reported once and I think it was a fluke. Thanks for the reply.

Is there a way to generate an RSS feed out of the widget content?

I'm using this widget:
Threads. 4 modes: new threads, new replies, most viewed, most replied, most liked, polls

I'd like to have an RSS feed for 'new threads', 'new replies', and so on...

How to make do Widget Framevork not touch standard and other widgets in sidebar?
To standart widgets wrote some css styles, and this stopped working...

How to make do Widget Framevork not touch standard and other widgets in sidebar?
To standart widgets wrote some css styles, and this stopped working...

I am pretty sure this replaces the standard sidebar as it does on mine. Just remake your standard widgets with widget framework ones.

hi can you help me with this error ?
Code:
end_Exception: No entry is registered for key 'session' - library/XenForo/Application.php:1007
Generiert durch: Unbekanntes Benutzerkonto, Vor 5 Minuten
Stapelverfolgung
#0 /www/htdocs/w01263e7/ligev.de/library/WidgetFramework/Option.php(22): XenForo_Application::get('session')
#1 /www/htdocs/w01263e7/ligev.de/library/WidgetFramework/Listener.php(185): WidgetFramework_Option::get('revealEnabled')
#2 [internal function]: WidgetFramework_Listener::template_hook('page_container_...', '\n\t<meta charset...', Array, Object(XenForo_Template_Public))
#3 /www/htdocs/w01263e7/ligev.de/library/XenForo/CodeEvent.php(58): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)
#4 /www/htdocs/w01263e7/ligev.de/library/XenForo/Template/Abstract.php(285): XenForo_CodeEvent::fire('template_hook', Array, 'page_container_...')
#5 /www/htdocs/w01263e7/ligev.de/library/XenForo/Template/Abstract.php(265) : eval()'d code(592): XenForo_Template_Abstract->callTemplateHook('page_container_...', '\n\t<meta charset...', Array)
#6 /www/htdocs/w01263e7/ligev.de/library/XenForo/Template/Abstract.php(265): eval()
#7 /www/htdocs/w01263e7/ligev.de/library/XenForo/Template/Abstract.php(191): XenForo_Template_Abstract->_renderInternal('$__output = '';...', Array)
#8 /www/htdocs/w01263e7/ligev.de/library/XenForo/Template/Public.php(110): XenForo_Template_Abstract->render()
#9 /www/htdocs/w01263e7/ligev.de/library/XenForo/ViewRenderer/HtmlPublic.php(139): XenForo_Template_Public->render()
#10 /www/htdocs/w01263e7/ligev.de/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(618): XenForo_ViewRenderer_HtmlPublic->renderContainer(Object(XenForo_Template_Public), Array)
#11 /www/htdocs/w01263e7/ligev.de/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(158): XenForo_FrontController->renderView(Object(XenForo_ControllerResponse_Message), Object(XenForo_ViewRenderer_HtmlPublic), Array)
#12 /www/htdocs/w01263e7/ligev.de/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#13 {main}
Benötigter Status
array(3) {
  ["url"] => string(42) "https://www.ligev.de/misc/a.js?_v=252f7c29"
  ["_GET"] => array(1) {
    ["_v"] => string(8) "252f7c29"
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(0) {
  }
}

Anyone knows how to display this only on forum_list with hook:ad_below_top_breadcrumb becuase it showing everywhere and i want only on the forum home only.

Last edited:
Expression field:

You know i did that before but for some reason i didn't know that i can't use more than 1 expression at a time, i was using 2 expressions one each line, but now when i used only 1 it worked, maybe i'm missing something don't know.

Hi, current i am using the "account upgrade" feature for let the user pay their account and it work perfect, but i would to add a box at home page (i am using widget framework) where you can see the latest "account user upgrades" with username and money spent...
There is a way for do it or not?

I need to have a sidebar appear globally (on all pages) and I want to put in 3 Google DFP ad tags into the sidebar. How do i do this?

I have tried selecting position: all but the sidebar still only appears on forum index page.

Last edited:
Hoping to get some help. Firstly, great plugin, secondly something really strange happened. I mistakenly ended up adding a Visitors Panel renderer to member_notable and bam suddenly my entire forum is covered by 'Add Widget' hook buttons. Removed the visitors panel but the hook buttons are still littered everywhere.

It's really cool if I were looking for a hook but I can't seem to get rid of this feature (or figure out how to enable/disable it). FAQ doesn't seem to mention anything.

Ideas anyone?

@xfrocks

It's really cool if I were looking for a hook but I can't seem to get rid of this feature (or figure out how to enable/disable it). FAQ doesn't seem to mention anything.

Ideas anyone?
There's a big red button labelled "Disable Reveal Mode (Widget Framework)" at the top right of the forum in the Moderator Bar. however, if you are using a custom style this may not be visible - it wasn't for me on my UI.X style. Simply switch back to the default style, click the button to switch it off and then change back to your custom style.

Top Bottom