Resource icon

[bd] Widget Framework 2.6.6

No permission to download
Is there a way to limit the number of characters that the feed reader exhibits? Currently I don't see a limitation factor in the Widget "Feed Reader" itself so there must be a CSS entry or something but I don't know the class :X

Hi @xfrocks ,
I want to display a "recent thread" block per forum which display the latest thread from viewed forum.
What do i need to parse as an argument ?
Thank you for your answer.

First of all, thanks for creating this awesome add-on :)

I'm trying to use this widget: "Threads. 4 modes: new threads, new replies, most viewed, most replied, most liked, polls"

I already have new and most replied threads and they're working fine. I'm facing an issue with polls. Polls work fine on my dev site but not on my live site. I'm doing the same thing for both - selecting forums I have polls in and adding them to the same widget group as the new and replied threads.

Is the visibility of this widget dependent on any cron job or cache build? The same thing is working in the dev site but not on the live site. I have no idea why :/

@xfrocks / All

What should I do for showing widget only inside :
1. forum_view which showing particular prefix
and
2. thread_view of threads with particular prefix

thanks

:)

The Members Online Now widget no longer shows the usergroup colors after I've installed [bd] Widget Framework. Is this a bug, or something I did wrong? How can I get it to show usergroup colors?

Seems the block heading is messed up in new widgets. How can I make them match the rest of the block headers in the sidebar?

I want it all to match. :) :p

Screenshot:

LgWPDl4.png

First of all, thanks for creating this awesome add-on :)

I'm trying to use this widget: "Threads. 4 modes: new threads, new replies, most viewed, most replied, most liked, polls"

I already have new and most replied threads and they're working fine. I'm facing an issue with polls. Polls work fine on my dev site but not on my live site. I'm doing the same thing for both - selecting forums I have polls in and adding them to the same widget group as the new and replied threads.

Is the visibility of this widget dependent on any cron job or cache build? The same thing is working in the dev site but not on the live site. I have no idea why :/

@xfrocks

UPDATE:

The Polls widget is working fine, but only for a few forums. It is not picking up the polls from some forums, even though they are selected. Why?

Last edited:
Hi @xfrocks,

I really couldn't get the taigachat to show up. I selected "advance template (without wrapper), then place the "dark_taigachat" in the template field. I also put forum_list in the position. I also have the permission to view the chat. But I still couldn't show it up.

200+ pages is a little to much for me to read for the answer I need.

I am currently trying to "Add a widget" and I selected the "[Advanced] Template"..

The "Widget Group" Field says
"You can group several widgets together and have them rendered in a tabbed layout if more than one has content. Special format for advanced grouping:
- "random": only one widget of the group will be rendered at a time. You can also use "random1" or "random2" if you wish to have more than one random group in one position.
- "columns": the widgets will be rendered in column layout, divided equally between widgets. Use "columns1" or similar to have many columned group in one position."

I am assuming I can create a Tabbed content area. One tab with Latest Resources, One with latest posts, one with latest statuses.

How do I set this up? Your explanation isn't exactly clear. Maybe some sort of example.

Thanks @xfrocks great mod.

I am assuming I can create a Tabbed content area. One tab with Latest Resources, One with latest posts, one with latest statuses.
You can indeed. Make sure that all three widgets have the same Widget Group name, for example "1im"

I get this error when in debug mode...

Template errors: wf_widgets_users
  1. Missing argument 1 for XenForo_Template_Helper_Core::helperStripHtml() in /home/keepyour/public_html/members/library/XenForo/Template/Helper/Core.php, line 1272
  2. Missing argument 1 for XenForo_Template_Helper_Core::helperStripHtml() in /home/keepyour/public_html/members/library/XenForo/Template/Helper/Core.php, line 1272
  3. Missing argument 1 for XenForo_Template_Helper_Core::helperStripHtml() in /home/keepyour/public_html/members/library/XenForo/Template/Helper/Core.php, line 1272
  4. Missing argument 1 for XenForo_Template_Helper_Core::helperStripHtml() in /home/keepyour/public_html/members/library/XenForo/Template/Helper/Core.php, line 1272
What is the fix?

Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_execute() in Zend/Db/Statement.php at line 297
Zend_Db_Statement->execute() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 479
Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query() in XenForo/Model/DataRegistry.php at line 164
XenForo_Model_DataRegistry->set() in WidgetFramework/Model/Cache.php at line 118
WidgetFramework_Model_Cache->_set() in WidgetFramework/Model/Cache.php at line 69
WidgetFramework_Model_Cache->setCachedWidgets() in WidgetFramework/Model/Cache.php at line 233
WidgetFramework_Model_Cache->setLiveCache() in WidgetFramework/Core.php at line 576
WidgetFramework_Core->_saveCachedWidget() in WidgetFramework/Core.php at line 625
WidgetFramework_Core::saveCachedWidget() in WidgetFramework/WidgetRenderer.php at line 546
WidgetFramework_WidgetRenderer->_acquireLock() in WidgetFramework/WidgetRenderer.php at line 646
WidgetFramework_WidgetRenderer->render() in WidgetFramework/Core.php at line 397
WidgetFramework_Core->_renderWidgetsFor() in WidgetFramework/Core.php at line 316
WidgetFramework_Core->renderWidgetsFor() in WidgetFramework/Listener.php at line 126
WidgetFramework_Listener::template_post_render()
call_user_func_array() in XenForo/CodeEvent.php at line 58
XenForo_CodeEvent::fire() in XenForo/Template/Abstract.php at line 195
XenForo_Template_Abstract->render() in XenForo/Template/Public.php at line 110
XenForo_Template_Public->render() in XenForo/ViewRenderer/HtmlPublic.php at line 123
XenForo_ViewRenderer_HtmlPublic->renderContainer() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 618
XenForo_FrontController->renderView() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 158
XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/gamingcomm/domains/gamingcommunityzeeland.nl/public_html/forums/index.php at line 13

how to fix this?

in 2.6.0 version when check prefix in new thread they only show prefix thread without prefix badge and new thread not show it at all.

As 2.6.0 is not offcially released (on xenforo.com), it is best to ask the question on his personal website.

Top Bottom