Resource icon

[bd] Widget Framework 2.6.6

No permission to download
Oh yes !! It works ! I did not try this because I thought this condition was only to display a widget ON a forum ...
Thank you !!! :)

I've got a widget thats set to call a template without a wrapper, and it works on one theme but not my other, I've made sure both themes have got the same template name. Does anyone have any suggestions on how to get it to work.

I've got a widget thats set to call a template without a wrapper, and it works on one theme but not my other, I've made sure both themes have got the same template name. Does anyone have any suggestions on how to get it to work.
That's weird. I think there may be some typo somewhere. Try copy and paste the template name?

@xfrocks
I'm using hook:ad_thread_view_below_messages as position.
I want the widget to only show if the thread has 3 post or more displayed.
What is the right expression to use?

hello. I have a page node that uses a custom template called "custom_page_node". If I set the template name to position field, I get an error

Code:
Position:
Invalid position specified: custom_page_node. The position must be one of three types: "all", "template_name" or "hook:hook_name".

?

hello. I have a page node that uses a custom template called "custom_page_node". If I set the template name to position field, I get an error

Code:
Position:
Invalid position specified: custom_page_node. The position must be one of three types: "all", "template_name" or "hook:hook_name".

?
Style template is not supported right now. You must create it in the master style to have it working. For pages, I suggest using position "pagenode_container".

Hello

Any idea how to make "Latest Post" and "Latest Thread" with rich username color?

Thank you in advance
Sorry, you can't.

yea they match, I did a copy paste across originally, but I've just double checked now.
Any expression etc.? Which position are you using?

You can use expression to make sure it does not show up for that thread. For example, if you are using position "thread_view", you can use this expression:

PHP:
$thread['thread_id'] != 1
What if I have a couple widgets set at "all" ? Can I still use this in the exprression
$thread['thread_id'] != 1 ?

I've been trying to disable an ad placed using the ad_message_below hook in conversations, but it still shows no matter what I do. I've tried various expressions, but none of them seem to work.
Code:
!$message['conversation_id']
Code:
$message['conversation_id'] == 0
Any suggestions/ideas?

What if I have a couple widgets set at "all" ? Can I still use this in the exprression
$thread['thread_id'] != 1 ?
Yes, you can.

I've been trying to disable an ad placed using the ad_message_below hook in conversations, but it still shows no matter what I do. I've tried various expressions, but none of them seem to work.
Code:
!$message['conversation_id']
Code:
$message['conversation_id'] == 0
Any suggestions/ideas?
If you want it to show in thread only but not conversation, try
PHP:
!empty($message['thread_id'])

Hi there,

The 'thread with poll' widget is showing up with the same image as the 'title' part, is there any way to edit this so it shows a bar or something else? Picture attached, thanks!

Attachments

• poll.webp
    poll.webp
    3.6 KB · Views: 11
Hi there,

The 'thread with poll' widget is showing up with the same image as the 'title' part, is there any way to edit this so it shows a bar or something else? Picture attached, thanks!
You can use CSS to style it however you want. As you are using a custom theme, you will need to consult its author.

Hey guys,

I have bit of a problem with grouped widgets. For some reason, on the news_feed_page and news_feed_page_global, the header with the tabs in "breaks" off of the section. It only happens on these pages. You can see the gap in the pic below...

Screen Shot 2015-03-10 at 04.36.03.webp

Any ideas why this might happen and how I can fix it?

Also, I can't seem to get the share page sidebar to show up at all. My ad blocker is turned off and I see the usual share page at the bottom of certain pages when I enable them, but it's just the sidebar I'm having issues with.

Any ideas on this as well please?

Thank you :)

Maybe this:

PHP:
!empty($posts) && count($posts) >= 3
Is this a valid expression? :)
Code:
!in_array($forum['node_id'], array(
106,160,161,162,198,200,210))
AND
!empty($posts) && count($posts) >= 3

I would like to use the facebook facepile widget block, but with two image rows. Is this possible?

Another thing is that I also would like to change "you and xxx friends use link_to_my_page". Link_to_my_page should link to my facebook fanpage, but currently links to my webpage. What is my mistake?

Top Bottom