Resource icon

[bd] Widget Framework 2.6.6

No permission to download
Is there a way to make a widget show only in certain styles? I want members to have the option of showing Recent Threads in the right sidebar on all thread pages, and one way to accomplish this would be to have that widget show only in a specific forum style.

It is possible on the recent posts widget to have it bold/unbold threads based on if they've been read or not? Similar to how its done with XenPorta or default xenforo behavior?

My fingers crossed we get the ability to do this this in the new version :)

It will be possible with the next version of the add-on ;)

Is this possible with the current version? I have a lot of members asking for this.

Is there an expression to display a widget after a certain forum line in the forum list, using the hook node_forum_level_2_before_lastpost ?
Thanks !

Heya,

I noticed a beta version above the current one that is listed here on your forum, does that allow me to use rich usersnames on the 'Threads' widget and if not, do you have the code to alter in the template file to show the custom colours that are set in XenForo like profile posts does automatically.

Thanks!

Couple Issues
  1. I've made several widgets however when I go to, "Basic Board Information" the "Widget Page as Index" dropdown box is empty, there's nothing to select. (am I doing something wrong?)
  2. How do I had the widget from the sidebar as I only want to show it on the home page in place of the forum list.

Is this possible with the current version? I have a lot of members asking for this.
Beta version here has that feature https://xfrocks.com/widget-framework/threads/bd-widget-framework-v2-6-0-beta.313/, please read the first post for the breaking changes though. Especially if you have widget pages.

Is there an expression to display a widget after a certain forum line in the forum list, using the hook node_forum_level_2_before_lastpost ?
Thanks !
You can use position "hook:node_forum_level_2_before_lastpost".

Heya,

I noticed a beta version above the current one that is listed here on your forum, does that allow me to use rich usersnames on the 'Threads' widget and if not, do you have the code to alter in the template file to show the custom colours that are set in XenForo like profile posts does automatically.

Thanks!
No, the beta version does not have that. And no template edit is available because the rich information is not there to display.

Sure. Add Widget -> [Advanced] Template

Use sidebar_visitor_panel as the template, then it will allow you to add the visitor panel into a widget group.
Please note the template is not designed to be grouped so it may not work very well.

Couple Issues
  1. I've made several widgets however when I go to, "Basic Board Information" the "Widget Page as Index" dropdown box is empty, there's nothing to select. (am I doing something wrong?)
  2. How do I had the widget from the sidebar as I only want to show it on the home page in place of the forum list.
1. The drop down box is for widget pages, not widgets. You create widget page in Applications tab in AdminCP (left sidebar).
2. Use the position "forum_list" to have widget show up there.

Works perfect . How do i use this function "you can use a phrase by using {xen:phrase title} format." ?
If you have a phrase that you want to use as widget title, enter it in the widget title field as "{xen:phrase your_phrase_title}".

Top Bottom