Resource icon

[bd] Widget Framework 2.6.6

No permission to download
ogh , in wigdet seas "$visitor['user_id'] > 0 -- means: show the widget for logged in users only." i need to NOT Show widget to logged in users . So widget must be visible ONLY for guests . same code?

Iam i doing it correct
f904873bf235933a066ed85e2308ecdc.png

Ah, you're using version 2.5.x

Are you wanting to show in the sidebar of all pages but only to guests?

Expression should be either $visitor['user_id'] == 0 or XenForo_Template_Helper_Core::callHelper('ismemberof', array($visitor,X)) - where X is the usergroup id of your unregistered / unconfirmed usergroup

Ah, you're using version 2.5.x

Are you wanting to show in the sidebar of all pages but only to guests?

Expression should be either $visitor['user_id'] == 0 or XenForo_Template_Helper_Core::callHelper('ismemberof', array($visitor,X)) - where X is the usergroup id of your unregistered / unconfirmed usergroup
How would I be able to show a widget to ALL users, except those in a certain secondary group?

Hi

I'm trying to port over a few existing PHP widgets from vBulletin to xenforo. I'm using "[Advanced] PHP Callback" which I'm assuming is the correct setting but it asks me for the following info:

PHP Callback: Class :: Method
Enter the callback to render this widget. Callback signature:
array $widget, $positionCode, array $params, XenForo_Template_Abstract $renderTemplateObject

How exactly do I get what this section is asking for? Somewhat of a novice in training when it comes to code (the existing code I've been porting over was written by my boss, who is engaged with other projects) so idiot proof assistance on this would be greatly appreciated. The closest I've come to an answer from my own research is that it might require the creation of a 'ClassCallback.php' file on our server.

After Enabling " Gallery side widget" i started getting this errors

Code:
ErrorException: Undefined variable: forum - library/WidgetFramework/WidgetRenderer.php(498) : runtime-created function:1
Generated By: Unknown Account, 1 minute ago
Stack Trace
#0 /home/aaa/public_html/library/WidgetFramework/WidgetRenderer.php(498) : runtime-created function(1): XenForo_Application::handlePhpError(8, 'Undefined varia...', '/home/aaa/...', 1, Array)
#1 [internal function]: __lambda_func(Array)

#7 [internal function]: WidgetFramework_Listener::template_post_render('register_form', '\n\n<form action=...', Array, Object(XenForo_Template_Public))

#15 {main}
Request State
array(3) {
  ["url"] => string(33) "http://www.aaa.com/register/"
  ["_GET"] => array(1) {
    ["/register/"] => string(0) ""
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(0) {
  }
}

#7 [internal function]: WidgetFramework_Listener::template_post_render('find_new_wrappe...', '\n\n\n\t<ul class="...', Array, Object(XenForo_Template_Public))

any thoughts?

even if revered back , no "side gallery widget " still throwing errors :(
I thought you were using my guide on adding the XFMG media block into Widget Framework?

If you are then it does work with no errors. I'd suggest you begin over with this if you're having problems.

I did used your giude and its working as expected . But iam not sure why its give me errors . i tryed re upload WidgetRenderer.php , no luck , deleted widget (the media one ) no luck , i have no idea where to look

There's a bug with the Widget "Thread with Poll".
Even if you already voted for that poll, still always display the selection not the poll result.

Last edited:
Top Bottom