Resource icon

[bd] Widget Framework 2.6.6

No permission to download
Hi, sorry I don't have time to go through 229 discussion pages, but for New Posts, the correct language phrase should be "posted" instead of "replied" in cases where the post is the 1st post in the thread.

Where would I edit the CSS for the latest posts sidebar widget? I want to make it match the rest of my site. Link text is a little small and I want to try a few other things too. Thanks!

Also, I am getting the following error.

Code:
ErrorException: Undefined index: template - library\WidgetFramework\WidgetRenderer\Template.php:41

Another question: Why doesn't the latest posts widget show up on the homepage? It is set to (all) and it shows up on all other pages except for the homepage. Is there something I need to change to set this?

Last edited:
Hello,
I want to create a widget for the subscription to a newsletter and I hope it looks like this 2015-03-13_09-03-43.webp which is an example found here with this code

Code:
<div class="input-group margin-bottom-sm">
  <span class="input-group-addon"><i class="fa fa-envelope-o fa-fw"></i></span>
  <input class="form-control" type="text" placeholder="Email address">
</div>
and here is the code for my widget
Code:
<form action='http://eletters.xxxx.xx/subscription.php' method='post' target='pmnlwindow' onsubmit="window.open('http://eletters.xxxx.xx/subscription.php', 'pmnlwindow', 'scrollbars=yes,width=700,height=210');return true">
<div class="input-group margin-bottom-sm">
<span class="input-group-addon"><i class="fa fa-envelope-o fa-fw"></i></span>
<input class="form-control" type="text" name='email_addr' value='' size='30' placeholder="Email address">
</div>
<input type='hidden' name='list_id' value='4'>
<input type='hidden' name='op' value='join'>
<input class="btn btn-default btn-sm" type='submit' value='souscrire'>
</form>

but unfortunately the result:2015-03-13_09-09-48.webp

How can I do?
Thank you

Sorry for my English, I'm French and it's a google translation

Last edited:
If you want it to show in thread only but not conversation, try
PHP:
!empty($message['thread_id'])
It appears that while this does prevent it from showing under conversations, it also seems to now prevent it from showing under threads. It does however show under Resources. Any ideas?

HI , i have weird problem , i created widgets , and all works fine, but some how i have 1 widget set on all paged , but its no longer in Backend , i tried desabled addon , and wifget is gone as expected , but its not on the list , any ideas how to fix it.
So now i have 1 widget that cant be edited or deleted , its simply not on the list , i tryed disable one by one and still its shows up
pl zhelp

Look closely. I had 1 change appearance in the List of widgets so that it looked like a category or heading, not a widget.

Is it possible to put the "Recent Activity" in the Home Tab or in a sub-tab underneath the Forum Tab with this add-on?

I tried but i am unable to. Am i doing something wrong?

What i am trying to do. I made this in paint:

Dashboardadasda.webp Recent.webp

Possible?

Last edited:
Ignore my title of New Gallery Posts in my 'Recent Thread's widget - this is regualr XF, not a gallery as such. I'm using Waindigo's gallery view add-on & have the widget to show only threads from enabled forums.

I can control thumbnail size in posts & in Waindigo gallery view.

How do I control thumbnail size in the recent threads widget?

upload_2015-3-20_14-52-9.webp

Last edited:
Why do the widgets look different in sidebar than in a hook? Is there a way to make the hook widget look like the sidebar style?

Sidebar style:

Screenshot 2015-03-21 at 3.19.16 PM.webp

Hook style:

Screenshot 2015-03-21 at 3.19.09 PM.webp

Is it possible to have a poll widget display only on (1) the forum list, and (2) an individual forum view? I can't get this to work, maybe the two settings are mutually exclusive.

I tried entering the positions "forum_list, forum view" and using the expression "$forum['node_id'] == 22" but it won’t take.

Thanks.

Is it possible to have a poll widget display only on (1) the forum list, and (2) an individual forum view? I can't get this to work, maybe the two settings are mutually exclusive.

I tried entering the positions "forum_list, forum view" and using the expression "$forum['node_id'] == 22" but it won’t take.

Thanks.

Try using this
Position: forum_list, forum_view
Expression: {$forum.node_id} == '22'

Top Bottom