Resource icon

[bd] Widget Framework 2.6.6

No permission to download
The sort order is messed up.
In the interface it is from the top A B C, on the website B A C (that's the way I want it, but it take some time to find it out and I do not think it's supposed to work this way)

Another question.
Is it possible to hide the html title for the advanced html widget?

It seems to be having much less features though :S I wish I could have both BD widgets and the new XF widget.
No it doesn't, it is identical. Make sure you are using the Profile Posts renderer, not the User Recent Status renderer which is primarily for XF1.3 and lower.

any idea how I can fix the lack of borders on the widget? I see the default theme and unlike on here there seems to be no background of blue.
2015-01-12_082000.webp

any idea how I can fix the lack of borders on the widget? I see the default theme and unlike on here there seems to be no background of blue.
View attachment 94572
It must be a style issue on your site. The block should take on the same styling from the XenForo blocks. I've tested this on my site both for my own theme and for the default XenForo theme and the background colour appears correctly in both.

View attachment 94572

It must be a style issue on your site. The block should take on the same styling from the XenForo blocks. I've tested this on my site both for my own theme and for the default XenForo theme and the background colour appears correctly in both.

Same here. Just checked default, they show blue to me. Exactly like the theme here.

I am putting in the hook:ad_sidebar_below_visitor_panel. Could that have something to do with it?
Why on earth are you adding it to an advertising template (by using the associated hook) rather than adding it to a template such as forum_list like the rest of the widgets? That's generally how you would add them to the WF sidebar.

Top Bottom