Resource icon

[bd] Widget Framework 2.6.6

No permission to download
There seems to be a bug in the Staff Members widget on the Notable Members page. See This Thread for an example. I had the same issue - the widget was only showing 5 staff members in an incorrect format (smaller avatar with text arranged vertically). Changing the Limit from 0 to a number greater than the number of staff members fixed the issue. I then tried going back to a limit of 0 (unlimited, right?) - this caused the widget to again show only 5 staff members however this time in the correct format with large avatar only (no text) arranged horizontally. Again, setting the limit above the actual number of staff members fixed the issue.

Last edited:
It is possible on the recent posts widget to have it bold/unbold threads based on if they've been read or not? Similar to how its done with XenPorta or default xenforo behavior?

What is the hook for member list sidebar? I don't want a certain widget appearing on the forum index too.

Threads Renderer:

It seems as though when we have it set to "New Replies (use first poster avatar)" that the widget disappears completely. It works if it's set to "New Replies".

Has anyone experienced anything similar?

Hi Guys , I just installed this wonderful widget today to my not yet live forum.

I added to the sidebar :
1-recent threads
2- and a feed

The colors are all messed up. Where would I change this? And the images aren't showing for the feed though I have the "Title + Snippet of Content + Image (if any)" checked

Here is an image of it , any help greatly appreciated!
excel widget.webp

I want to remove ads from private nodes, how would I go about doing it? Is it "in_array($forum['node_id'], array(x, y, z)) == false" do I just put the node id in and that's it? What does "array(x, y, z))" mean?

I want to remove ads from private nodes, how would I go about doing it? Is it "in_array($forum['node_id'], array(x, y, z)) == false" do I just put the node id in and that's it? What does "array(x, y, z))" mean?
Code:
!in_array($forum['node_id'], array(1,2,3,4,5...))
Just replace 1,2,3,4,5.. with your desired forum.

What do you mean by that?
Just replace 1,2,3,4,5... with your private forum id.
Because node_id was in single quotes I didn't know if that was the area that I needed to change. It's just the array numbers to correspond to the nodes that it will not appear on.

I have online users in the sidebar, but have one problem.
On desktop, the usernames are separated by comma. On mobile device, usernames are not separated with comma after second user. How can I fix this?

Thanks

Hi Guys , I just installed this wonderful widget today to my not yet live forum.

I added to the sidebar :
1-recent threads
2- and a feed

The colors are all messed up. Where would I change this? And the images aren't showing for the feed though I have the "Title + Snippet of Content + Image (if any)" checked

Here is an image of it , any help greatly appreciated!
View attachment 77618

Hi Guys any help with this question ? thanks

[BUG] In the New Threads widget if thread X was moved from forum A to forum B then you'll see 2 instances of thread X on the New Threads list.

Top Bottom