Resource icon

[bd] Widget Framework 2.6.6

No permission to download
Thanks for this add-on!

I have a quick question. Everything works for this add-on however I got a few server errors:

Screen Shot 2014-07-01 at 1.43.25 AM.webp

I re-uploaded all the files, overwrote everything, and I still got a few errors (reflected above)

I did a file health check and everything is healthy.

So is this anything to worry about? Or am I all clear?

Should I re-upload the xml file again then (without re-re-uploading the files on my server)?
Not necessary to upload the xml file or any of the files again.
Click on:
[bd] Widget Framework
Upgrade Add-on: [bd] Widget Framework
Browse
Choose the correct xml file on your computer

Upgrade Add-on

Last edited:
Not necessary to upload the xml file or any of the files again.
Click on:
[bd] Widget Framework
Upgrade Add-on: [bd] Widget Framework
Browse
Choose the correct xml file on your computer

Upgrade Add-on

Just to be sure, I already did upgrade the add-on by doing the steps you've listed. Should I do this again, then?

Just to be sure, I already did upgrade the add-on by doing the steps you've listed. Should I do this again, then?
No.

Start again:
Upload the correct js and library folders from the upload folder, overwriting the files on the server.
Upgrade with the correct xml file from your computer, steps above.

Last edited:
No.

Start again:
Upload the correct js and library folders from the upload folder, overwriting the files on the server.
Upgrade with the correct xml file from your computer, steps above.

I had already done this though. Is it worth it to try again?

I get this error when exporting widgets:

Code:
Error Info
ErrorException: Array to string conversion - library/XenForo/Helper/DevelopmentXml.php:239
Generated By: Brent, Today at 9:36 PM
Stack Trace
#0 [internal function]: XenForo_Application::handlePhpError(8, 'Array to string...', '/home/nginx/dom...', 239, Array)
#1 /home/nginx/domains/aspiescentral.com/public/library/XenForo/Helper/DevelopmentXml.php(239): strval(Array)
#2 /home/nginx/domains/aspiescentral.com/public/library/WidgetFramework/ViewAdmin/Widget/Export.php(24): XenForo_Helper_DevelopmentXml::createDomCdataSection(Object(DOMDocument), Array)
#3 /home/nginx/domains/aspiescentral.com/public/library/XenForo/ViewRenderer/Abstract.php(227): WidgetFramework_ViewAdmin_Widget_Export->renderXml()
#4 /home/nginx/domains/aspiescentral.com/public/library/XenForo/ViewRenderer/Xml.php(107): XenForo_ViewRenderer_Abstract->renderViewObject('WidgetFramework...', 'Xml', Array, '')
#5 /home/nginx/domains/aspiescentral.com/public/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(586): XenForo_ViewRenderer_Xml->renderView('WidgetFramework...', Array, '', NULL)
#6 /home/nginx/domains/aspiescentral.com/public/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(158): XenForo_FrontController->renderView(Object(XenForo_ControllerResponse_View), Object(XenForo_ViewRenderer_Xml), Array)
#7 /home/nginx/domains/aspiescentral.com/public/admin.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#8 {main}
Request State
array(3) {
  ["url"] => string(54) "https://www.aspiescentral.com/admin.php?widgets/export"
  ["_GET"] => array(1) {
    ["widgets/export"] => string(0) ""
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(0) {
  }
}

I notice that groups do not export properly.

Just a quick question:

Would like to get a widget on forum_list but not in the sidebar. Either using a hook or just some other way is fine. A hook such as: hook:page_container_content_top

Can this be done? I see the ORs and that it works in either case or the other. But would be great if I am just missing something.

Thanks!

Just a quick question:

Would like to get a widget on forum_list but not in the sidebar. Either using a hook or just some other way is fine. A hook such as: hook:page_container_content_top

Can this be done? I see the ORs and that it works in either case or the other. But would be great if I am just missing something.

Thanks!

I use this:
Code:
Expression:  $contentTemplate == forum_list

Position: hook:page_container_content_title_bar

Hi there :)

I just put up a widget using the mega-popular bd widget framework. I used "Advanced HTML" and put it under Hook:ad_sidebar_bottom. It does not seem to show the normal blue background in that area like it does when I put it in other widget locations. How can I get the normal blue-ish background going on a Hook:ad_sidebar_bottom widget ?

Thanks so much for the help!

Is this working with XF 1.3.3? I have installed this, added some widgets to the forum index however nothing shows.

Top Bottom