Resource icon

[bd] Widget Framework 2.6.6

No permission to download
Is it possible to make a widget appear on a page, as a block in the main content not the sidebar? If so how would I do that please?

I wanted to turn of the visitor panel, you know the widget at the top of sidebar that shows your avatar and post count when logged in. I did this by selecting "hide visitor panel too?" in clear sidebar. However i am now getting these errors.
ErrorException: Constant WidgetFramework_WidgetRenderer_Empty.noVisitorPanel already defined - library/WidgetFramework/WidgetRenderer/Empty.php:46
Generated By: Unknown Account, 4 minutes ago
Stack Trace
#0 [internal function]: XenForo_Application::handlePhpError(8, 'Constant Widget...', '/home/window/pu...', 46, Array)
#1 /home/window/public_html/library/WidgetFramework/WidgetRenderer/Empty.php(46): define('WidgetFramework...', true)
#2 /home/window/public_html/library/WidgetFramework/Core.php(396): WidgetFramework_WidgetRenderer_Empty->render(Array, 'find_new_wrappe...', Array, Object(XenForo_Template_Public), '')
#3 /home/window/public_html/library/WidgetFramework/Core.php(313): WidgetFramework_Core->_renderWidgetsFor('find_new_wrappe...', Array, Object(XenForo_Template_Public), '')
#4 /home/window/public_html/library/WidgetFramework/Listener.php(126): WidgetFramework_Core->renderWidgetsFor('find_new_wrappe...', Array, Object(XenForo_Template_Public), Array)
#5 [internal function]: WidgetFramework_Listener::template_post_render('find_new_wrappe...', '\n\n\n\n\n\t\n\n\n\n\n\n\n\t\n...', Array, Object(XenForo_Template_Public))
#6 /home/window/public_html/library/XenForo/CodeEvent.php(58): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)
#7 /home/window/public_html/library/XenForo/Template/Abstract.php(195): XenForo_CodeEvent::fire('template_post_r...', Array, 'find_new_wrappe...')
#8 /home/window/public_html/library/XenForo/Template/Public.php(110): XenForo_Template_Abstract->render()
#9 /home/window/public_html/library/XenForo/ViewRenderer/HtmlPublic.php(123): XenForo_Template_Public->render()
#10 /home/window/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(618): XenForo_ViewRenderer_HtmlPublic->renderContainer(Object(XenForo_Template_Public), Array)
#11 /home/window/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(158): XenForo_FrontController->renderView(Object(XenForo_ControllerResponse_View), Object(XenForo_ViewRenderer_HtmlPublic), Array)
#12 /home/window/public_html/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#13 {main}
Request State
array(3) {
["url"] => string(54) "http://windowcleaningforums.co.uk/find-new/78503/posts"
["_GET"] => array(0) {
}
["_POST"] => array(0) {
}
}

Is there a way to combine most liked and most replied. I.e. sort of like an algorithm where it will take number of replies and add the number of likes and the ones with the most "points" will show?

Last question, is there a way to make it so when in thread_view, the post width expands to the width of the container at the end of the sidebar? A good example would be what Huddler has. Example here.

Last edited:
I mean a regular page, not a widget page.
Yes, just add a hook in position.

Check screen:

screen.png

It's worth noting that he is using Widget Page as Index with a slightly customized Threads renderer. This portal-y solution will be available soon ;)
Please, make it available sooner! :)

I'd like to move away from Xenporta and have more control over homepage widgets.

Sorry but I'm not sure about that, maybe you have duplicate clear sidebar widget on the same location/page.
No only have one clear sidebar that is in position "all" also as above your last message it seems other users are having this issue.

Ah ok. Thats an issue though as if i set to forum list as mentioned it shows as expected removing the visitor panel but if i browse to a thread or other area the visitor panel pops up again. So would a solution be creating a clear sidebar with "hide visitor panel too?" selected for each area like forum_list, thread_view etc etc?

Top Bottom